renklihost

Jan 31, 2016
0nVLDo.jpg

how is it done?

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
This might be the most not self-explanatory post I've ever seen. Please add details !

renklihost

Jan 31, 2016
ts3 ip : ts3.eskirex.net

your tongue I don't know exactly, but I'm asking about the boat here

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
ts3 ip : ts3.eskirex.net

your tongue I don't know exactly, but I'm asking about the boat here
Bunu nerede gordun? Server mesaj mi atti? PM mi atti bot nasil yani?
Code:
Translation:
Where did you find this? Is it a server message, log, etc?

Edit: Removed the spoiler, added in code tags so it'll be more visible.

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Honestly, this function is even worse than the time-bot, people are complaining about their serverchat is being spammed with while it only updates once a minute.
Your logs with the timebot per minute:
Code:
<12:32:01> Channel "[cspacer]─▀█─▀▀▀▀█─────▀▀▀▀█─▀█─" was renamed to "[cspacer]─▀█─▀▀▀▀█─────▀▀▀▀█─▀▀▀▀█─" by "[BOT] WALL-E"
<12:32:01> Channel "[cspacer]──█─▄▄▄▄█──▀───▄▄▄█──█─" was renamed to "[cspacer]──█─▄▄▄▄█──▀───▄▄▄█─▄▄▄▄█─" by "[BOT] WALL-E"
<12:32:01> Channel "[cspacer]──█─█─────────────█──█─" was renamed to "[cspacer]──█─█─────────────█─█─────" by "[BOT] WALL-E"
<12:32:01> Channel "[cspacer]──█─█▄▄▄▄──▀──▄▄▄▄█──█─" was renamed to "[cspacer]──█─█▄▄▄▄──▀──▄▄▄▄█─█▄▄▄▄─" by "[BOT] WALL-E"
Your logs with this script per minute:
Code:
Just kidding, too many characters.
If you didn't check the pastebin below, I'll be pleased to tell you that this bot spams your serverchat with over 200 messages each minute.
Click here for the pastebin.
R4P3.NET BE LIKE: Don't put this shit on my website.

Last edited: