Serveradmin problem

Creativeee

Feb 23, 2016
Hi, since today i cannot do anything anymore with my serveradmin login??? cannot login on yatqa nothing...

error : TS3 Server Message: insufficient client permissions

I really dont understand how i can fix this since i do not have serveradmin permissions.. it worked for 5 years and now i cannot do anything?

Anyone willing to help me out i can pay for it

Creativeee

Feb 23, 2016
The thing is, i am the actual owner.. i used this serveradmin & password for the past 5 years... but now it stopped working..

I can pay u if u help me to fix

Creativeee

Feb 23, 2016
Thats not the problem, i can login but keeps saying insufficient permissions... altho its the main serverquery admin login...
Also my bots (jts3bot& AdminBot) cannot login anymore ?

Creativeee

Feb 23, 2016
5ud4iOL.png

i can login to yatqa but lets say when i try to edit user or perms it blocks

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
It's not too hard, if you don't know what the default permissions were you can create another TS3 server in another folder and install / check the default permissions and compare.

Creativeee

Feb 23, 2016
Also when i create serverquery login true teamspeak server itself its also not possible to login in yatqa

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Also when i create serverquery login true teamspeak server itself its also not possible to login in yatqa
What do you mean through teamspeak? Did you fix your main 'serveradmin' permissions?

Ramadi

Mar 12, 2016
img

I think he means these two - because it's the only thing u could create it through teamspeak as far as I know

Creativeee

Feb 23, 2016
I reupload DB from last backup and its working now... i dont know what exactly was wrong but its fixed now... but lost alot of settings and groups

Thanks for helping :)

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
Dont want create a new thread for this.
Could someone help me with configuring the jts3bot the poke function?
Bot is already working and its on my ts3 server.
The config:

# Channel id that should be watched for new clients. You can only set one channel id here!
channelnotify_channel_id = 341
# A comma separated list (without spaces) of server group ids.
# Depends on the given mode, this server groups can be ignored or only this server groups will be watched!
# If no server groups should be ignored, set no server groups here and select the group list mode ignore!
channelnotify_group_list = 8
# Select one of the two modes for the server group list.
# ignore = The selected server groups will be ignored.
# only = Send a notify message only if the selected server groups join the channel.
channelnotify_group_list_mode = only
# A comma separated list (without spaces) of server group ids, which should be notified about new clients in the specified channel.
channelnotify_grouptargets = 2
# A comma separated list (without spaces) of channel ids.
# Depends on the given mode, target clients in this channels can be ignored or only clients in this channels receive the notify message!
# If no channels should be ignored, set no channels here and select the channel list mode ignore!
channelnotify_channel_list =
# Select one of the two modes for the channel list.
# ignore = Clients in the selected channels will be ignored.
# only = Only clients in the selected channels receive the notify message.
channelnotify_channel_list_mode = ignore
# Select the message mode, how the notified clients should get the message.
# poke or chat are valid values!
channelnotify_message_mode = poke
# Select the message mode, how the clients (who joined the channel) should get the message.
# poke, chat or none are valid values!
channelnotify_messagenotified_mode = poke
# Path to file which contains the channel notify message
channelnotify_file = %apphome%config/server1/channelnotifymessages.cfg

I've already set some of the values but it doesnt work the way I want it to work.
I want every client with guest server group gets poke message upon joining the server.

RealRunSpace

Mar 4, 2016
Hello, randomly today I lost the permission of b_serverquery_login and I can't login to the serverquery with the serveradmin user and I don't have another serverquery admin user, please could somebody explain how to step-by-step edit the database to place the correct permission again? (Or which one do I need to modify)

If this helps, I have a default server where I have admin with ID 1, and create serverquery users are disabled in all instances/serversVServers, thanks

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello, randomly today I lost the permission of b_serverquery_login and I can't login to the serverquery with the serveradmin user and I don't have another serverquery admin user, please could somebody explain how to step-by-step edit the database to place the correct permission again? (Or which one do I need to modify)

If this helps, I have a default server where I have admin with ID 1, and create serverquery users are disabled in all instances/serversVServers, thanks
i have done that many times but i am too busy these days to actually "touch" a database.