SinusBot Stoped Working

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
when i start my music bots and after 5 or 6 hours later my bots are disconnected, and when im trying to start bot again using web interface. cannot start bot, start button green when click and after small time its going off again, sorry for my english.

help me to fix this, i cant start my bots, when i click start button nothing happens. please help me i beg from you all.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Maybe it's smarter to ask it on the official forums to receive professional help. --- https://forum.sinusbot.com/

Anyway, my bots used to disonnect when there was not emough memory available, they just timed out randomly. (Sometimes just one of the bots)
Could you check if you have enough RAM available or if your memory usage is below 80%? (Above 80% will cause sound disturbtion, that will lead to a time-out as well)

Also, if you ever need help with anything that provides logs... Please post the logs, they are there for a reason...

ReXpeiTa

Dec 1, 2015
when i start my music bots and after 5 or 6 hours later my bots are disconnected, and when im trying to start bot again using web interface. cannot start bot, start button green when click and after small time its going off again, sorry for my english.

help me to fix this, i cant start my bots, when i click start button nothing happens. please help me i beg from you all.

It is always good to have the log. :)

Try to use these commands after you have turned off:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install x11vnc xinit XVFB libxcursor 1 ca-certificates bzip2 screen libglib2.0-0

The best is to go in sinusbot forum.