SinusBot VS. TS3MusicBot ?

Daica

Aug 18, 2015
I'm currently using SinusBot and I love it. It doesn't have as many features as TS3MusicBot but it works great on my 512MB server.
Which bot do you guys like better?
Is there a way to use Youtube with SinusBot (without having to download the video onto the server?) I only habe 10GB server :[
Are there any cool scripts for SinusBot out there?
I personally prefer SinusBot even though it can't use Youtube (unless you use yt-download, but this save the video on the server)

Reactions: ts3

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
I prefer SinusBot because i only use a small VPS and its running it without any problems.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
I'm currently using SinusBot and I love it. It doesn't have as many features as TS3MusicBot but it works great on my 512MB server.
Which bot do you guys like better?
Is there a way to use Youtube with SinusBot (without having to download the video onto the server?) I only habe 10GB server :[
Are there any cool scripts for SinusBot out there?
I personally prefer SinusBot even though it can't use Youtube (unless you use yt-download, but this save the video on the server)

Every bot has its features so its pretty much personal preference, i would go with something that could handle multiple bots for example : 20 Bot's different music.
Then i would go for ts3musicbot becaus of the license.

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
Every time there are connection issues between my vps and teamspeak, Sinusbot is always the one that connects first without needing a restart. +1 for Sinusbot

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
i perfere ts3musicbot.net because it look professional and cool, i hate the creator of sinusbot (have a shit name)

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
im talking about ts3musicbot.net is a very stable software and is the best.. i hate sinusbot .. is for people who have serious handicap

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
im talking about ts3musicbot.net is a very stable software and is the best.. i hate sinusbot .. is for people who have serious handicap
Just because you dislike another TS3 music bot provider doesn't mean everyone that uses it has a handicap.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
You hate it so much, you gotta remind us everytime lol! It might be because you worked on the ts3musicbot.net project? Can you elaborate on what is really better on ts3musicbot?

And I mean functionalities, not the name or how it looks lol

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
Youtube browsing, the interface is simple and clean, the support is very quiclky (aganist flyth who demostrate to be unpleasant) you can run unlimited bot if you buy provider license, other users can't see your music because the ts3musicbot.net program have 1 bot for port (8080,8081 etc..) and i can continue... have a self-customizable skins system , have alot of translations, you can sent an interactive avatar

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
i see the program from commercial vision... for still private use sinusbot could be ok... but personally i prefere sing in music room rather than use that shit

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Youtube browsing, the interface is simple and clean, the support is very quiclky (aganist flyth who demostrate to be unpleasant) you can run unlimited bot if you buy provider license, other users can't see your music because the ts3musicbot.net program have 1 bot for port (8080,8081 etc..) and i can continue... have a self-customizable skins system , have alot of translations, you can sent an interactive avatar
I might agree with the unlimited bots etc. But you can't just say that flyth is unpleasant to talk with / not quicky with support.

hsvq5l.png

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
with me was very unpleasant... and he want to make golds
I'm pretty sure you can see in the conversation that it has nothing to do with making money out of it. (Premium version)

Did you by any chance start the conversation by telling him he's a handicap for starting such project?

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
absolutely not.. quello e' stato un mio sfogo personale... ma mi sono posto in maniera corretta ed educata, e lui mi ha mandato a quel paese (to the hell)

(This comment havent a translation because english is not a rich terms language... and i can't replace some concepts)

EDIT by ehthe : Approximate french translation
mais je me suis exprimé de manière correcte et éduquée, et lui il m'a envoyé chier
in english
but I expressed myself in a correct and educated manner, which he responded by telling me to fuck off

Last edited by a moderator: