SinusBot VS. TS3MusicBot ?

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
I use TS3MusicBot And SinusBot.

TS3MusicBot its Closed, no plugins , no scripts but its perfect.
SinusBot its opensource , have scripts and more feactures than TS3Musicbot.

But TS3muscibot Work PERFECT.
Sinusbot , crash , stop music , Lags and youtube-ld its not good.

Sep 9, 2015
I personally do not like SinusBot I tried it around 3 days ago or so, a few downsides (for me) were that for
1. If you have 32 bit TS installed as your main TS it will break after installing and running, for it simply copies your TS client file and can only run on 64 bit.
2. After I fixed SinusBot and ran it the music started freezing up by this I mean it would play, freeze for a few milliseconds, then play, then freeze and it just sounded like when you have shitty internet and your voice starts to sound like a robot (No it wasn't my internet because my friend had the same problem)
3. You have to download all your songs, it's annoying and takes up space (Especially when I have over 60 songs in my playlist)

A few upsides of SinusBot is that
1. You can add users with different permissions
2. You can use chat commands (Simple but useful)
3. It's quite customisable.
4. I guess this would go in with number 3 but, It has ducking which is one thing I do like (Ducking turns the volume down when someone talks)

To me the downsides trump the upsides so I uninstalled it and I'm not even gonna bother with it again whereas TS3MusicBot I have not tried so I can not have an opinion on it.

Durek

Feb 28, 2016
I use TS3MusicBot And SinusBot.

TS3MusicBot its Closed, no plugins , no scripts but its perfect.
SinusBot its opensource , have scripts and more feactures than TS3Musicbot.

But TS3muscibot Work PERFECT.
Sinusbot , crash , stop music , Lags and youtube-ld its not good.
Plugin support for the TS3MusicBot is planned, implementation will just take time, the bot developer has pretty much to do first.

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
I use Sinusbot 1 time , and have 1000 problems.

1. Client Disconnect.
2. Music Stop
3. Lagggged
4. Youtube-dl (SSL Erros)

When i use TS3Musicbot.

My Bot have same time than ts3 server.
Sinusbot is working fine for me, i dont know what your Problem is.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
I'm just talking about youtube-dl xD It's an amazing piece of software ! (be sure to have an up to date version :))

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I use Sinusbot 1 time , and have 1000 problems.

1. Client Disconnect.
2. Music Stop
3. Lagggged
4. Youtube-dl (SSL Erros)

When i use TS3Musicbot.

My Bot have same time than ts3 server.
I think you are bad in Linux :D Sinusbot works Perfect! Java is crap! TS3Musicbot 250 MB RAM per client^^ JAVA O.O Sinusbot 15 - 50MB for 2 Clients no lags dropps stops disconnect youtube ssl errors ...
All works perfect!
Ts3musicbot have a Slow Webinterface/and all 2 Days you must restart it o_O (But it is easy to install it ... with the Website every kid can do it ...)
Sinusbot is easy too but you have to search for the install cmds^^
Sinusbot have own user Scripts FU***NG NICE!

Use your ts3musicbot.net pay money! For Java o_O

techgolem

Jan 12, 2016
ts3musicbot is shit, just crashes and shit constant. I regret getting 3 months of that shit and they wont refund me.
same here on my dedi. Sinusbot works perfectly, just ts3musicbot crashes everyday.. piece of shit.. i got it for ~10 bucks (3month), you just have 3 instances, so you have to buy a second license on another account, with sinusbot you can run multiple script instances so you have unlimited bot instances ;)

Durek

Feb 28, 2016
Dfhjh.png

I've got no problems with the uptime of the TS3MusicBot. (This one was set up 4 days ago and in my experience they run for more than 10 days without any problem)
Ever thought of asking in the Support forum/TS for help? The supporters do also help you to set your fucking root up correctly, if you're too dumb to do that

Kulakia

Mar 16, 2016
I used TS3Musikbot before sinusbot came out and i was fine with it. But since sinusbot only uses less resources i use sinusbot. Its working very well for me!

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
I think you are bad in Linux :D Sinusbot works Perfect! Java is crap! TS3Musicbot 250 MB RAM per client^^ JAVA O.O Sinusbot 15 - 50MB for 2 Clients no lags dropps stops disconnect youtube ssl errors ...

I read on the Sinusbot Forum that if you want to use the youtube-dl feature you should have at least 200 MB extra for it so you come at least on 250 MB ram for the Sinusbot too.

The 250mb Ram what you said for TS3MusicBot is for the complete thing (not only the client) and even thats not right because the absolute max should be around of 200MB (include Ytdl,yt stream, radio and so on...), tested it and the max out was 144MB on the TS3MusicBot (executed a youtube download)

so in fact there is no difference between the ram usage ;)

greetings

Erza

Last edited: