TeamSleep VIP Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
So curious to know what "DESTROY ACTIVE KEY (DO NOT CLICK)" does.
That was the point, haha. All that it really does is purge the key from your session, in other words it actually terminates/destroys the session your browser has with the website. In simpler words, that is just a logout button I was going to make actually kill/delete the key, but I decided against making a full key/licensing system. I will just change the key daily.

Nickey

Feb 15, 2016
Nice work! But i think it's not anymore working on 3.0.12.2. TeamSleep is getting kicked from the server due "protocol violation". Is there any way to make it work for 3.0.12.2?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Nice work! But i think it's not anymore working on 3.0.12.2. TeamSleep is getting kicked from the server due "protocol violation". Is there any way to make it work for 3.0.12.2?
As we planned, TeamSpeak 3 has fixed/patched this issue. As of right now, we are unable to release to the community information about an additional security concern. If we find another one, our VIP members will be the first to know though after a report to the vendor. ;)

Aoto

Feb 16, 2016
Maybe that teamspeak server patch. If it does not work it can be caused by that. Then I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.