Teamspeak 3 Server Crack 3.0.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
NafNaf_95 im not sure what your doing and whats going on.
But make sure you do this:
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade

than start the AccountingEmulator with ./nameoftheserver*
than start your teamspeak server.
He said. Exe, I think he's on Windows.

NafNaf_95

Feb 3, 2016
NafNaf_95 im not sure what your doing and whats going on.
But make sure you do this:
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade

than start the AccountingEmulator with ./nameoftheserver*
than start your teamspeak server.
What are you referring to? Im on a Windows box so i installed Manually with no Scripts. I have no scripts at all to open the server so i open the AccountingEmu and then the server. As others have said it crashes at around the 2 hour mark. Are you implying that i should have a script to run?

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
What are you referring to? Im on a Windows box so i installed Manually with no Scripts. I have no scripts at all to open the server so i open the AccountingEmu and then the server. As others have said it crashes at around the 2 hour mark. Are you implying that i should have a script to run?
If im correct there is a windows installer on the working cracked server thread. use that.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
external IP or internal ? internal is 127.0.0.1
Use the external ip.

when on windows use CMD.
type this command: ipconfig /all
use the ethernet adapter that has this in there : IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
use that IPv4 Address for your server!

Dont copy the x's since they are a example.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
@Crazyhook if you go on Google and type "teamspeak server crack", the first result will be this thread. This crack is affecting teamspeak gmbh directly by impacting their profits. Guess what will happen when they will see your ip in the thread. (You wont even need to try to make the crack work anymore :p)

Crazyhook

Nov 22, 2015
@Crazyhook if you go on Google and type "teamspeak server crack", the first result will be this thread. This crack is affecting teamspeak gmbh directly by impacting their profits. Guess what will happen when they will see your ip in the thread. (You wont even need to try to make the crack work anymore :p)
Thanks, i edit my screenshot but the replie with my old screenshot show this =/

Crazyhook

Nov 22, 2015
i host another vps ,with other IP and try again kkk!

Status
Not open for further replies.