Teamspeak Music Bot (server)

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well, no one asked for that so far :p
So.. I guess just make one :) (Would be great to get VIP.. :D )

Phönix

Sep 16, 2015
The 6 Instanz is a smal Cracked, at this time you can only becom the 6 Instanz. I hafe google it and i have found only crapp

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well, if you find a way to "decompile"/"unobfuscate" the executable, we can do all the other stuff.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I found the three bad guys that prevent you from getting more than two instances. If I'd know how to use that fucking IDA, I'd be done already :p
3c18f2de54.png

The line I marked is the bad one :p
309ac1d9a8.png

9dc

Sep 21, 2015
would be very nice if anyone could do that. i would even pay for that

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Would be nice to see a sinus crack here haha ive been looking at the app itself and its actualy amazing!
Im wondering how they are doing it for audio codecs hmmm since im using Ubuntu and there is only 1 audio card available.

Lets just hope you guys can do it again!!
Good luck supervisor!

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I actually could need some help with that. Anyone interested? Its only about patching a few things. I do know what to patch, though :)

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Not exactly sure how to save things within ida but there is something called :
cmp rbx, 2
I changed that within HEX Editor to FF FF FF FF, now i cant seem to find that function anymore.... Anyways.
I want to test this out but cant seem to find how to save it with IDA PRO
File : ts3bot

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I would love to see the sinusbot cracked. I was part of the original ts3soundboard from that friese guy (was only 1 bot at the time), and now he got greedy AF. It's understandable coming from a developer, but panicking after 2 week of release just because he didnt get a cent from NPL license owners is not really the way to go. I contacted him already, told him I was gonna pay for a one-time fee version with more instance and he went full retard saying he wants his bot the be commercial and all the kind of greedy shit.

"This project has just reached its first milestone: at least one hundred installations (I can see that by the count of the updater requests)! At the same time exactly 1% of all those users donated something :) Well, that’s not really surprising for me, but given the fact that each and every one of you is saving at least €2,00/month in comparison to most alternatives I’ve seen around, it’s a bit sad."

Ref : https://frie.se/soundblog/post/next-steps/

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
The problem about this: We need access to the hosting version. It doesn't make any sense to crack the normal version where you can't connect with multiple accounts. No one wants to share the music with another serveradmin.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Good luck with that. The developer only has 2 partners that use the hosted edition, and he probably did a background check before lending it to them so it would be very hard to take it away from them. Plus it will probably take an emulator as I'm sure he's using some kind of licensing system to make sure only the authorized hosters can use it.

Personally, I would be happy with an unlimited instance version lol

timodohmen

Oct 16, 2015
Good luck with that. The developer only has 2 partners that use the hosted edition, and he probably did a background check before lending it to them so it would be very hard to take it away from them. Plus it will probably take an emulator as I'm sure he's using some kind of licensing system to make sure only the authorized hosters can use it.

Personally, I would be happy with an unlimited instance version lol
Than we can make an accontingserveremulator :)