TeamSpeak Server Crack 3.0.12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
The update-script deleted my /etc/init.d folder... Seriously?!
That thing does more harm than good. Can you fix that, to prevent others from beeing victims of that
This line seems to be at fault (2 hits in the file)
Code:
rm /etc/init.d ts3server accserver tsdnsserver 2>/dev/null
Even if I don't understand why it's here, it shouldn't even work since init.d is a folder.

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
This line seems to be at fault (2 hits in the file)
Code:
Even if I don't understand why it's here, it shouldn't even work since init.d is a folder.
Well, I don't know why that line is there, but Supervisor should remove it.. But who cares, the folder is already gone.... o_O

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well, I don't know why that line is there, but Supervisor should remove it.. But who cares, the folder is already gone.... o_O
I'm very sorry... didnt do anything on my server, thats why I didnt see it....
I changed
Code:
to
Code:
rm /etc/init.d/ts3server 2>/dev/null
rm /etc/init.d/accserver 2>/dev/null
rm /etc/init.d/tsdnsserver 2>/dev/null
on version 0522. I guess thats why I'd like some people to review my code.. noone ever wants to do that, though :( I feel much hated :(

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
I'm very sorry... didnt do anything on my server, thats why I didnt see it....
I changed
Code:
to
Code:
rm /etc/init.d/ts3server 2>/dev/null
rm /etc/init.d/accserver 2>/dev/null
rm /etc/init.d/tsdnsserver 2>/dev/null
on version 0522. I guess thats why I'd like some people to review my code.. noone ever wants to do that, though :( I feel much hated :(
Don't feel hated, we all love you. But I'm afraid to test your scripts after this hehe :p

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
@Wabbadah
Well, thats why I did this:
45003fad52.png

Anyways.. it shouldnt have deleted your directory.. only if I did rm -r it would have...

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
You can't remove a directory without -r argument. And without -f it should also tell you why. This is how it works on every linux:
Code:
# mkdir /etc/test/ ; rm /etc/test
rm: cannot remove ‘/etc/test’: Is a directory
So it is not the script. It's possibly just you who did something by mistake and didn't tell us. Anyway that line makes no sense at all :D

Last edited:

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
You can't remove a directory without -r argument. And without -f it should also tell you why. This is how it works on every linux:
Code:
# mkdir /etc/test/ ; rm /etc/test
rm: cannot remove ‘/etc/test’: Is a directory
So it is not the script. It's possibly just you who did something by mistake and didn't tell us. Anyway that line makes no sense at all :D
I know, that's why I don't get why.. Honestly , I didn't do something by mistakes. I just ran the script and afterwards I executed service teamspeak start and the error came up:
Code:
# service teamspeak restart
/sbin/service: line 3: /etc/init.d/functions: No such file or directory
Please note: I didn't excecute any other commands except ./ts3crack_0521 :confused:

sedommm

Jan 7, 2016
2016-03-04 01:21:11.292582|ERROR | | |TS3ANetwork::Connect failed error: 111
2016-03-04 01:21:11.292627|ERROR |Accounting | |Could not connect to accounting server after multiple attempts, shutting down se$

it has been stopped by server so its not working properly now. May you fix it please?

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Yay!
Code:
=== Server Release 3.0.12.3  4 march 2016
- fixed an other server crashes on malicious input

Code:
Last edited by dante696; Today at 16:23. Reason: updated for 3.0.12.3
Why am i not surprised about that "an other" :D

Feb 27, 2016
For me it is shutting down after two hours .
|TS3ANetwork::Connect failed error: 10061
|TS3ANetwork::Recv failed error: 10054
|Accounting | |Unable to connect to accounting server

How to get vip here ?
My host file is correct.

Marcel Menk

Feb 6, 2016
@kingston The server crashes seem to be a common thing. There is a crack that never crashed on me made by "gamingpower". I tried that on a home server (so I cant speak for live environments) but it should be the same behaviour. The thing is that the version I tried out is kinda outdated and potential server crashers can take down the server pretty easy. So you probably better stick with a up to date version of some random a** crack or even this one. It seems to work fine with some little exceptions for me.

Feb 27, 2016
and all the old links are down , version 3.0.12.1 etc . i can't download them too to fix the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.