TeamSpeak Server Crack [3.0.12.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Hey there.

Got an existing TS 3.0.12.3 Linux server (Debian), and wish to use this crack on it.
Can somebody confirm the process before i do it ? Would be nice so that i don't fuckup all people connected for more than 10 secs :)
- Edit the hosts file accordingly
- Add the licensekey.dat
- Add and chmod +x the AccountingServerEmulator-Linux
- Run AccountingServerEmulator-Linux as a user
- Restart my TS3 server
> Done ?

Also, can we run several servers with that crack ?

Thanks for helping us giving teamspeak what they desirve with this crack. (they won't give me the NPL licence because i got a donate page to try paying our servers, page which isn't even listed in any menu from the website... i won't yearly pay an organ to those assholes to host a damn unsecured voice server on my own)
Back up your server just in case.
You can run many VIRTUAL servers with this crack.
If you already edited your host file, your real server will turn off automatically each 2 hours if you're using a license.. be careful about that

Ubyte

Apr 25, 2016
I will backup, thanks for the advice. This server is quite old now, i can't afford losing it.
I'm actually using this wonderful linux ts3 server management script (totally free) that has a backup function, i can only recommend it : https://gameservermanagers.com/lgsm/ts3server/

I'll also create a user for AccountingServerEmulator-Linux as i don't have access to the source code, i can't really trust it...
I had other questions, but I just remembered that i got a test server, so i won't bother any of you more, i'll try that thing on it first !

Last try for the NPL, afterwards, i'll use this on my mainserver. I guess i'll rename the script as "futs" as mentioned on another version of that script :D

Last edited:

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
I will backup, thanks for the advice. This server is quite old now, i can't afford losing it.
I'm actually using this wonderful linux ts3 server management script (totally free) that has a backup function, i can only recommend it : https://gameservermanagers.com/lgsm/ts3server/

I'll also create a user for AccountingServerEmulator-Linux as i don't have access to the source code, i can't really trust it...
I had other questions, but I just remembered that i got a test server, so i won't bother any of you more, i'll try that thing on it first !

Last try for the NPL, afterwards, i'll use this on my mainserver. I guess i'll rename the script as "futs" as mentioned on another version of that script :D
This the source code, i dont know if r4p3 edited or not, maybe it's an old version of it: https://github.com/MesmerizeTS/AccountingServerEmulatorSource
many ppl tested it and they didnt have a problem with it..
i guess i will try to compile it someday..

Crazyhook

Nov 22, 2015
My Accounting server is not running! , what this is ? , i execute with ./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux , if in Status show this....

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
My Accounting server is not running! , what this is ? , i execute with ./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux , if in Status show this....
Write 'top' or 'htop' on putty and show if the accountingserver is running. In case that it's not running start it as ts user (ur created user for the ts) and it will work. Otherwise post ur logs here

Ubyte

Apr 25, 2016
Well, keeping you tuned guyz. Teamspeak finally gave me the NPL... Gosh. Having to remove the donation button from a non-profit association for that, it kind of kills me, but it's still a solace... I'm counting my money with my figers... from one hand... if you know what i mean.
BTW, i tried that thing on my test server, and didn't get the manual method to work with the previously mentioned technique.
https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-12-3.1389/page-13#post-16735
The activation process was running, the key was in teamspeak server folder, but the server didn't seem to even detect the key (nothing into the logs). Would need further investigation in order to make that technique work for other people.

Thanks again for your work anyways.

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Well, keeping you tuned guyz. Teamspeak finally gave me the NPL... Gosh. Having to remove the donation button from a non-profit association for that, it kind of kills me, but it's still a solace... I'm counting my money with my figers... from one hand... if you know what i mean.
BTW, i tried that thing on my test server, and didn't get the manual method to work with the previously mentioned technique.
https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-server-crack-3-0-12-3.1389/page-13#post-16735
The activation process was running, the key was in teamspeak server folder, but the server didn't seem to even detect the key (nothing into the logs). Would need further investigation in order to make that technique work for other people.

Thanks again for your work anyways.
you dont need a licensekey.dat file.. this emulates a license, you dont need a real one
check step by step again with a clean server, it works.. im sure of that

Ubyte

Apr 25, 2016
you dont need a licensekey.dat file.. this emulates a license, you dont need a real one
check step by step again with a clean server, it works.. im sure of that
Well, there's not step by step for the manual way to apply that on an existing server. I even had to find a working link into the deployment script for Linux 64 to start with. That's why i asked for somebody to confirm my process. If the licensekey.dat file is useless, why is it present into downloaded files ?

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Well, there's not step by step for the manual way to apply that on an existing server. I even had to find a working link into the deployment script for Linux 64 to start with. That's why i asked for somebody to confirm my process. If the licensekey.dat file is useless, why is it present into downloaded files ?
i meant you dont need yours, use the included, you dont need to change it or touch it at all.

also:

Manual installation:
1. Put this in your hosts-file ! ! !
-> Linux: /etc/hosts
-> Windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
Code:
127.0.0.1 accounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 ipcheck.teamspeak.com
#127.0.0.1 weblist.teamspeak.com #(only if you dont want to be on the weblist)
2. Download the package you need
3. Extract the .zip file
4. You are done! Start your Accounting-Server-Emulator and the ts-server:
./ts3server_startscript.sh start
./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux

Ubyte

Apr 25, 2016
I used the included licensekey.dat, then added the AccountingServerEmulator and started it, then i started the server.
Once my TS client was connected to TS, the server info was reporting "no license".
I checked chown and chmod on those 2 files, then restarted TS : no success.
Was i missing some tweaked files ?

PS : (Of course i edited the hosts )

/removed screen since it revealed IP address

Last edited by a moderator:

jackson02

Feb 4, 2016
@Supervisor,

Have you tested the script on the latest version of Debian?

I encountered problems in changing server ports, especially the query

In previous versions the script automatically asked me if I wanted to change the port in question, but now no longer does.

EDIT: I've tried to change the minimal required client version, but i encountered problems.

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

EDIT 2: My advice is to integrate a script that allows you to change, when you want, server ports.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I thought is easier to simply use the default port. You may still edit it manually, though.
Just go into the ts3server.ini, change the port and restart the server.

jackson02

Feb 4, 2016
I also tried to edit the file in question (ts3 server.ini) but the query port was always 10011. The other ports were unchanged.

EDIT: Now the server show error 2054 (failed to bind) (invalid file path)

Jan 15, 2016
3.0.12.4 release :(
=== Server Release 3.0.12.4 27 april 2016
- fixed an other server crashes on malicious input (again)
- fixed a deadlock on some query command

CoupDetat

Apr 26, 2016
i can't seem to make it work. the accounting crack doesn't work on my windows. But i tried using the old one which is version (3.0.11.x) everything was fine. But when i open the new version, it shut down after 2 hours. no matter what i do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.