Teamspeak³ Whitelist

E

ewenjo

How can I use this?
And thanks for posting it!

*This tutorial is based on Linux Ubuntu.
  1. Upload the file to a server
  2. Extract it
  3. Edit line 12 to match your server and add desired UIDS on line 40 in the whitelist.php file
    PHP:
    12 $tsHandle = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://serveradmin:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987&blocking=0&nickname=Whitelist");
    40 $whitelist = array('YOU´R UID / FRIEND´S UID');
  4. If you don't already have it, download the php-cli package.
    Bash:
    apt-get install php-cli
  5. Make sure the file is executable and run it using these command:
    PHP:
    chmod +x /path/to/whitelist.php
    php /path/to/whitelist.php

If you want in to run it in the background, start the script in a screen session
Bash:
sudo apt-get install screen
screen -S whitelistbot php /path/to/whitelist.php

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

PirateControl

Apr 19, 2016
Updated my Ts3 server to version 3.1.1 and got some errors Someone can help ?

Code:
root@srv48671:/opt/Whitelist# php /opt/Whitelist/whitelist.php
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode() in /opt/Whitelist/                          libraries/TeamSpeak3/Helper/String.php:475
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(205): TeamSpeak3_Helper_String                          ->toUtf8()
#1 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(85): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery-                          >prepare('login', Array)
#2 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->prepa                          re('login', Array)
#3 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Host.php(839): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute(                          'login', Array)
#4 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(330): TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->login(Objec                          t(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String), Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
#5 /opt/Whitelist/whitelist.php(12): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))
#6 {main}
  thrown in /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Helper/String.php on line 475