Teamspeak3 Autostart Script

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Hello, night my Teamspeak3 Server crashed or just shut down, idk why. It was running well the last 7 days. Im looking for a script for Linux Debian 8 x64 that starts my Server automaticly if its Offline. Also for the Accounting Emulator maybe if its possible.

Thanks for your help
cROWN

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Hello, night my Teamspeak3 Server crashed or just shut down, idk why. It was running well the last 7 days. Im looking for a script for Linux Debian 8 x64 that starts my Server automaticly if its Offline. Also for the Accounting Emulator maybe if its possible.

Thanks for your help
cROWN
I guess you did the manual installation. Sad, because there is a nice autostart script for the server and accounting emulator in the automatic script that Supervisor made...

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Yes i made the manual installation because i have my Servers now running for over 6 Month with that method and there was no script at the start. And i dont want that everyone has to setup their channels and permissions new.

EDIT: Im using the script now and trying to get everything to work.

#closed

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Yes i made the manual installation because i have my Servers now running for over 6 Month with that method and there was no script at the start. And i dont want that everyone has to setup their channels and permissions new.

EDIT: Im using the script now and trying to get everything to work.

#closed
You won't loose channels and permissions if you copy from the previous installation the "ts3server.sqlitedb" file and your "files" folder to the new one.

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
I know, i saved everything, and made a new Server and uploaded the saved files then. Everything is working now.