teamspeak3 phone bot

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Looks fake to me dude.. :D

If it is legitimate though, I know how he probably did it and it is probably really stupid (which is why there is no download link, he probably had to do a bunch of stuff to setup everything that would take someone else way too long --- meaning it is likely not one program that just works). It would involve virtual audio cables (I think), using https://www.voipwise.com/dashboard and some sort of API program. o_O

He streams the audio of the VOIPWISE client through to TS3, then feeds incoming audio from TeamSpeak 3 through microphone to the VOIPWISE client. This would work I would imagine, you would just need to control the VOIPWISE client to place the calls, end calls, etc.. remotely. It would be better I think if the bot listened for commands in the channel chat. :cool:

Someone could probably make this for you, I guess. Would you be paying them any $ or nah? If you really want this, I would probably post the amount of money you are willing to pay.. because it is unlikely someone is just going to make this for you free. They might though?

Last edited: