Teamspeak3 Webinterface

Teamspeak3 Webinterface

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Sry we can´t do that, cause we haven´t finished all now. Some translations for teamspeak.first-coder.de are missing...

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
BTW for that guys who want use smtp in the new version need to add in the config.php these Lines

PHP:
    /*
        Mailsettings
    */
    define("MAILADRESS", "[email protected]");                // Mail adress
    define("MAIL_SMTP", "false");                                // true if you want use SMTP Server (default: false)
    define("MAIL_SMTP_HOST", "");                                // SMTP Host
    define("MAIL_SMTP_PORT", "");                                // SMTP Port
    define("MAIL_SMTP_USERNAME", "");                            // SMTP Username
    define("MAIL_SMTP_PASSWORD", "");                            // SMTP Password

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys.... I will now work for the release and hope I am done in some hours.

For all Beta testers:
Thanks to @cjmwid we found a bug on smtp service. Today will be a really short update to fix it. He also added the debug, you can activate it if you add the following line to your config.php:

PHP:
define("MAIL_SMTP_DEBUG", "1");                                // SMTP Debug options 1 = Errors & Messages 2 = Only Messages

That´s it for now ;)

lukasjanra

Jan 7, 2016
Btw I dont know if you changed something with email script or provider finally added spf record to dns but my mails from interface dont go to spam anymore. Thanks

Grafic404

Apr 21, 2016
How can i connect this interface with my server? when i try to create a new server give me an error and don't find instance/server

Cavilos

Deer lover!
Apr 17, 2016
I have installed all right, but when i want to login it says everytime "wrong Password & Username"
reinstalled 2nd time :D