What happend to Bluscream?

M

Member 2873

as far as I understand he was just a mild mannered citizen, am I wrong?

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
What should have happened? did i miss anything

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
There were some diplomatic issues. We do not want private information released intentionally without being cleared. There were crucial pieces of information leaked about an old vulnerability, lastly we were getting a bad reputation by at least 1 game hacking team for him making up nonsense. I enjoyed Bluscream being around although simply put, I do not think he should be associated with the R4P3 team except for an important part of our history. Overall, Bluscream is an awesome individual that makes cool plugins. He is welcome to come back under another alias as a community member.

I hope this is understandable and please do not think less of Bluscream for this, thanks.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
you banned panteL too for nothing. some times i ask me whats the reason for this ..
@senheiser
Warning
c5cb48494f.png

Reason...
d4b2c499e5.png

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
He didn't even bother to shorten the url to make it less obvious.
Well the thing is, back when he did this we weren't using the image whitelist system we use now, So he basically got away with it for 1 day (and got banned the next day)

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
i didnt see that link on the post?? lol
Come on lmao. Pantel got banned and you happened to register a day after and ask about pantel why he actually got banned and protect him by saying you saw no link.

You really gotta improve your hiding skills.
I will personally apologise if you're not actually him, but right now everything leads to you being Pantel.

x)

Edit:
Your first post on this forum was literally asking why people are restricted..
Edit2:
You liked this thread where someone complains about VIP not being worth it.
https://r4p3.net/threads/bye.2297/
You're just mad you lost VIP status when getting the restriction and can't refund it. x)

Last edited:

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Indeed, diplomatic issues caused by spontaneous niggerism due to contracts of Teamspeak Systems GmbH
We currently dont have any contracts with Teamspeak Systems GmbH. The diplomatic issue consisted in him leaking private Information. Every member that has access to such information has to agree to keeping it private. Breaking that agreement results in a removal from the R4P3 Team. Which is logical isnt it?