[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
What is the difference between yout script and just normal crack for 130... slots?
The normal crack will show that your license type will be Authorized Hosting Provider whatever the ammount of slots is!
This one - doesn't need the emulator and also according to the server slots it will show different license type:
Code:
if (slotCount < 33)
    return "No License";
else if (slotCount < 513)
    return "NPL";
else
    return "ATHP";

spamek23

Feb 7, 2016
The normal crack will show that your license type will be Authorized Hosting Provider whatever the ammount of slots is!
This one - doesn't need the emulator and also according to the server slots it will show different license type:
Code:
if (slotCount < 33)
    return "No License";
else if (slotCount < 513)
    return "NPL";
else
    return "ATHP";

So I don't must blocking port 2008? :D It's looks that legal?

bored

Jul 22, 2016
@dedmen
Am I to assume that custom license type patterns are also unavailable since the main download link is down? You sent me one a few versions ago via mega but you haven't responded to my PM request for an updated version.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
@dedmen
Am I to assume that custom license type patterns are also unavailable since the main download link is down? You sent me one a few versions ago via mega but you haven't responded to my PM request for an updated version.
As said multiple times. My current free time is very limited. I don't have time to do custom licenses currently. I may be able to squeeze in an hour to do them every few weeks. But till then either wait or use a different crack.