The standard Binary works with this pattern:
Code:
if (slotCount < 33)
return "No License";
else if (slotCount < 513)
return "NPL";
else
return "ATHP";

Well.. have you read the first Post? Its written in there! For less than 32 Slots it will show "No License" just increase the slots up to 100 and reconnect, you will see the srever shows you an NPL.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Well.. have you read the first Post? Its written in there! For less than 32 Slots it will show "No License" just increase the slots up to 100 and reconnect, you will see the srever shows you an NPL.
not just reconnect - restart the server!

R3frus

Xenforo Leaker
VIP
Dec 9, 2016
Any time frame for a windows release? Was the only reason I bought VIP. :D

czacha994

Jan 12, 2016
Really nice crack. Very good job!
Is it possible to modify the binaries that it's automatically blocking the connection to licensing server ? So there's no need for hosts file. (Or it's working like this right now ?)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Really nice crack. Very good job!
Is it possible to modify the binaries that it's automatically blocking the connection to licensing server ? So there's no need for hosts file. (Or it's working like this right now ?)
I think it won't connect to the licensing Server. It shouldn't atleast. You can still block it in your hosts file if you want to be on the safe side. I also recommend blocking the weblist. If Teamspeak doesn't know that your server exists they can't greylist it.