[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

Crypter

Sep 17, 2015
How i can hide my crack ( seems to be cracked ) ?
If teamspeak check my blocked ports and i go into greylisted or something ?

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
How i can hide my crack ( seems to be cracked ) ?
If teamspeak check my blocked ports and i go into greylisted or something ?
This crack doesn't use any Ports. You don't need to block anything. If you use more than 32 Slots you'll be listed as NPL. And Teamspeak probably has their own list of assigned NPL licenses. So they can always check if you have a license or not. Nothing you or any crack can do anything about.

ZombieJo

Jun 20, 2015
Hey,
can anyone tell me how can I increase the slots and the virtual server a little bit?

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Hey,
can anyone tell me how can I increase the slots and the virtual server a little bit?
you can just request a personal license from dedmen with the ammount of slots you need.
As Alligators said, you can send dedmen a private message to request a personal license let me just add that he is extremly busy and it will probably take a long time for him to respond.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Download is broken
We are aware of that issue. we will fix the vip download server as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: Issue resolved - wait for 30 minutes and it will be back online.

Last edited:

Cinia

Jun 13, 2016
Sadly, the download still doesnt work. When clicking the Button, I get redirected to the previous page again, without anything happening.

Toniaka

Aug 7, 2016
hmm, I got Greylisted i use only 3 Servers with 100 Slots. and not more. Wtf ^^ no 1 know that he teamspeak is cracked