[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

roflbutter

Oct 4, 2016
Only user whishing not to be pmed can do so. I edited my message according to this fact
Mhh strange.. I couldnt find any way on the profile to pm, so i used the link in alligatoras signature and pasted the new username. The link in the signature itself doesnt seem to work for me either
WnCVvC3.png

I didn't block any PM's and this is kinda still a thing. But I have really limited time... I can barely squeeze through one custom thingy a week. Mostly not even one.

Sure! Thanks for the reply! I think ill use the public version.

Kind regards

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Mhh strange.. I couldnt find any way on the profile to pm, so i used the link in alligatoras signature and pasted the new username. The link in the signature itself doesnt seem to work for me either
WnCVvC3.png

Sure! Thanks for the reply! I think ill use the public version.

Kind regards
You are not authorized to send private messages yet because you haven't done 3 posts yet!
The first 3 post you do are being moderated! After that you will have permissions to send private messages!

roflbutter

Oct 4, 2016
You are not authorized to send private messages yet because you haven't done 3 posts yet!
The first 3 post you do are being moderated! After that you will have permissions to send private messages!

I see! Its working now :) Thanks for the information and sorry for spaming the thread :(

Keep the awesome work up!

arhangel777

Mar 4, 2016
Would be nice to to allow PM for VIP users by default. ;)

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi ;) Can You say me how i can change license with 256 slots? I'ld like to have there licence ATHP :p
You shouldn't be using this binary then.
Code:
if (slotCount < 33)
    return "No License";
else if (slotCount < 513)
    return "NPL";
else
    return "ATHP";
So it'll say non-profit license if you have 512 or less slots.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Hi ;) Can You say me how i can change license with 256 slots? I'ld like to have there licence ATHP :p
I don't provide support for people that can't read. Use some other crack.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Prepare yourself @dedmen! :p
v.3.0.13.5 is stable.....i really hate teamspeak team! They are not even able to create a stable version without any errors :(

Lemon

May 3, 2016
Great post,
I tried it on my servers and worked fine w/o crashes. Is it possible for it to say ATHP at any slot count?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Great post,
I tried it on my servers and worked fine w/o crashes. Is it possible for it to say ATHP at any slot count?
Yes, it's possible, but won't be created as this will be exactly the same with emualtor one!