[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Yes, it's possible, but won't be created as this will be exactly the same with emualtor one!
It won't be exactly the Same. My Crack is better than the Emulator one ;) But... There is no reason to ask me for that... Cuz I'm gonna take days to do a custom version. Its easier to just use the Emulator one instead of waiting days or weeks for me.
What even are the cons of the emulator crack, less stable & more detectable?
Cons of Emulator one is stability. And yeah.. easier to detect if you don't configure your firewall correctly. And less configurability than my one. Although the End-user can't configure anything.. but i can.

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
Sry im new and nob :( ... How does this work I just have to replace this file on my server?

Thanks

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
i already try with TeamSpeak Server Crack [3.0.13.4] from here and too with 3.0.13.4 original from teamspeak.com... how i can start i receive errors with ./ts3server_startscript.sh start and with ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh can u help me pls :D

Thanks

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
i already try with TeamSpeak Server Crack [3.0.13.4] from here and too with 3.0.13.4 original from teamspeak.com... how i can start i receive errors with ./ts3server_startscript.sh start and with ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh can u help me pls :D

Thanks
if you send the error, maybe we can fix it!

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
Oh sry i forgot xD... check
------------------------------------------------------
./ts3server_startscript.sh start
Starting the TeamSpeak 3 server
TeamSpeak 3 server could not start

and when try

./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh
Bus error

any idea :/

Thanks

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
that have so many steps... i copy old ts3server to my ts3 server but now too dont work xD... i think its vps problem i need to way gameservers empty for restart it xD and this custom ts3 server needs TeamSpeak Server Crack [3.0.13.4] Or 3.0.13.4 original of Teamspeak.com?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
that have so many steps... i copy old ts3server to my ts3 server but now too dont work xD... i think its vps problem i need to way gameservers empty for restart it xD and this custom ts3 server needs TeamSpeak Server Crack [3.0.13.4] Or 3.0.13.4 original of Teamspeak.com?
i think there is no difference if you use files from us or the the teamspeak website!

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
Ok i solved if i upload by ftp dont work ill just use wget and now work but console says "WARNING |Accounting | |Unable to find valid license key, but cracked by [email protected]" its a problem? i need accounting So that the server does not fall every 2 hours? if i want a custom ts3server for more slots and more virtual servers This has a price?

sry for many questions and bad english thanks for support :D

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Ok i solved if i upload by ftp dont work ill just use wget and now work but console says "WARNING |Accounting | |Unable to find valid license key, but cracked by [email protected]" its a problem? i need accounting So that the server does not fall every 2 hours? if i want a custom ts3server for more slots and more virtual servers This has a price?

No it's good! it can't find a licence but it's cracked! you have now 4v servers and max 1024 slots ;)
And no, you can request a custom licence (no price for that) but dedmen is too busy these days so i don't know if he will create it soon!

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016

You can always go by using one of the alternative teamspeak cracks we've got on the teamspeak

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
Ok thanks... i want use ts3 without emulator cuz im selling servers and i want start automatic before client pay :D but if start ts3 without accounting this go down after 2 hours... thanks i contact deadman On these days

Thanks for the help guys.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Ok thanks... i want use ts3 without emulator cuz im selling servers and i want start automatic before client pay :D but if start ts3 without accounting this go down after 2 hours... thanks i contact deadman On these days

Thanks for the help guys.
deadman probably won't answer you as that user doesn't exist on R4P3.