Auto UnBanner for 32/64 client

Aragon

Oct 10, 2015
I'm getting an error...
Could it be because I have windows 10 and it supports only Windows 7?

Betterfudge

Sep 25, 2015
Thanks a lot for the release, however I have a few questions:
1. What makes this stand out from simply using any vpn? For instance, I just use cyberghost, which changes the ip and gets the job done. How does this differentiate from the auto unbanner(I haven't tried this yet).
2. Some teamspeak servers simply do not work with vpns. I don't know if there is a plugin to counter the vpn ip-mask, but some ts3 servers will not let you connect when under a spoofed ip. They will show you the "failed to connect to server" message in red. I know of one where i would change my ip while in the server, and it would drop my connection until I reverted to my actual ip. Is there any known workaround for this?

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
2. Some teamspeak servers simply do not work with vpns. I don't know if there is a plugin to counter the vpn ip-mask, but some ts3 servers will not let you connect when under a spoofed ip. They will show you the "failed to connect to server" message in red. I know of one where i would change my ip while in the server, and it would drop my connection until I reverted to my actual ip. Is there any known workaround for this?
Theses server probably use iptables to drop vpn ips

Betterfudge

Sep 25, 2015
Theses server probably use iptables to drop vpn ips
Thanks for your suggestion! Right, or they may have a maximum-ping cuttoff (usually when using a vpn your ping increases). Is there any way to bypass the iptables? I tried a few things...but nothing seems to be working

Betterfudge

Sep 25, 2015
So how do these ip tables work exactly? Do they record every "fake" ip from every vpn and then blacklist certain ip's based on that? I'm using a very common vpn so I'm thinking maybe it's worth giving a different vpn service a shot to see if their ip's aren't blocked by the ts3 server's ip tables.

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
The Server Admin will search for a list of VPN IP's and either "block" or "reject" them. This has to be done manually though and new or unpopular VPN's will probably not be on some list.

Betterfudge

Sep 25, 2015
Okay thank you! That's exactly what I was thinking. I will try the same method but with a far less common vpn, and inform you guys on the results :)

kevin24082003

Jan 8, 2016
Pls Help 32 bit Not Working :( or what i need to do what i do i get on a shit server let me ban and than i open the hack with admin and press New Ts3 an it comes only an error

Hexboy

Jul 16, 2015
Um why did you put this back up again?
cool that people are using it tho I guess.