Free Teamspeak 3 Server Sponsors Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
That website is a copy of an official company called GSHOST.DE which is on the hosting provider list, I smell scams.
No Scamms this site work :D Ask the Support and you recive a free TS3 with 100 Slots :D

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
No Scamms this site work :D Ask the Support and you recive a free TS3 with 100 Slots :D

You can kinda tell that there selling teamspeaks illegally when they sell for 0.02$ a slot when teamspeaks tax per slot lowest amount is 0.08$. TBH I don't really support people who make money of cracked licenses only if they give them for free and their support was offline for 6 hours...

Aelfric

Dec 8, 2015
The problem with these is that they spam advertising non stop or they shut down the servers cuz they just want to do so without no words.

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
The problem with these is that they spam advertising non stop or they shut down the servers cuz they just want to do so without no words.
Its free. What do you expect? 99% of these free offers are unable to get uptimes over one week. Because the owners dont even know how to run an reliable hosting at all.

Archie

Feb 8, 2016
I have a script I can upload when i get home if you want, I'm working on a few things but I'll post it later.

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
https://genuinevps.com/teamspeak3
[MY OWN WORK]

"PROJECT FREEVOICE" Helping for poor and newbie online gaming communities.
500 SLOTS
SERVER LOCATION: SINGAPORE [Coming soon Italy, Germany, UK, US, NL)
Instant Server Setup!
No Ads/Branding
Free Control Panel and Teamspeak Manager Panel
Ddos Protected
LifeTime (Tested and Works fine all)

im spending my own pocket money for poor gaming communities, since im a newbie online gamer i don't have money for buy an free teamspeak 3 server, i tried some free ts3 providers but they trying to make money from it, so i decided to help all teamspeak 3 users! no need money! only for free!

Still i have some issues in user registration system, becoz of large number of multiple server creators :/ I would like to know the best way to increase security on a website so that the a single user can't create multiple accounts. :/ some times, not sure... this project will terminate for couple of months, after fix issues project will be back :/ im looking for helpers to develop this project!

Last edited:

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
One of my teamspeak nodes idles around, so im giving some free teamspeak servers to the community:

Slots: max. 100
Features: DDOS Protection, no file transfer, newest version

Hit me up with a private message to get one ;)

U

User_8414

Just a thing about freets.ovh, if you change the inspect element of 90 to 9000 for instance, you can select it and it works with that amount of slots.

YUpxHvY.png

freets3.ovh

Sep 19, 2015
Just a thing about freets.ovh, if you change the inspect element of 90 to 9000 for instance, you can select it and it works with that amount of slots.

YUpxHvY.png

Our detection scripts, starts every hour, after your server is automatically deleted. ;)

U

User_8414

Our detection scripts, starts every hour, after your server is automatically deleted. ;)
I see,
"Webinterface": Script : Server slots hack, server deleted."

You could just add some code that checks before creating??

Status
Not open for further replies.