GamesCom 2017 Hero - Raffle #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Win a GamesCom 2017 Hero Badge for TeamSpeak 3!

bTxWOE7.jpg
chrome_2017-08-25_12-07-15.png
_________________________________________________________________________________
How to enter the raffle?

Reply with the answer to the following question below
For how long do you know r4p3.net and why did you join us?

Your Account must be registered before the time of this post.
You have to have at least 25 posts before replying here.

How many times can you enter the raffle?
VIP member: 2 times - Write two posts in a row (Donator, Contributor, MotM, Lifetime, Staff)
Normal members: 1 time

When drawing the winner, I will check for all the requirements above.
With entering this raffle, you also agree you do not have any right to get the code and we also do not guarantee the code will work.
We also want to remind you.. Multi Accounting will result in possbile bans. Don't try to risk it.. It is seriously not worth it..

I will edit the time remaining here:
<3 hours remaining

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I am an r4p3 member for more that a year, one day i decided to join because i found some cool scripts that i could use for my server. I guess my Moderator group shows how much i do like the R4P3 community, and if i have moments of fun here ;)

Entry No 1

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I am an r4p3 member for more that a year, one day i decided to join because i found some cool scripts that i could use for my server. I guess my Moderator group shows how much i do like the R4P3 community, and if i have moments of fun here ;)

Entry No 2

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I know r4p3 dot net from a friend who used a Cracked TS3 Server. I am registered since Feb 2, 2016. I look every day on this cool Forum / Community i found friends here with the same interestings. I am a VIP for over a Year now and i like to donate R4P3.net because here i can still find new things i dont´t know and learn new things. It would be cool if i can get this Badge i would be very happy. I cant go this Year to the Gamescom because I had an operation at my foot and i cant walk.
Post 1

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Still first Jan 2016

Don't know what else to say tbh. Enjoy staying here and all

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
I joined in 2015 I think it was, I was searching around for TeamSpeak server cracks and found this site.

mgrm47

instagram: @m47
Jul 15, 2015
Hello
I joined r4p3.net two years ago and I benefited a lot from the site and follow the site permanently and I like to share with my work
I am very interested to the teamspeak
and I have 4 teamspeak servers
I spend most of my time in the teamspeak
I thank all the r4p3 team
\1

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well I know R4P3 for like year and a half. And I why did I join? Well simply I loved and still love Teamspeak software and it's design so I have always wanted my own server but ATHP prices were too high so I was searching for cracked TS3 Servers and I found R4P3.net. As a thanks for your effort I have made TS3 Server Installer for Windows and some minor stuff which I can't remember. :D

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well I know R4P3 for like year and a half. And I why did I join? Well simply I loved and still love Teamspeak software and it's design so I have always wanted my own server but ATHP prices were too high so I was searching for cracked TS3 Servers and I found R4P3.net. As a thanks for your effort I have made TS3 Server Installer for Windows and some minor stuff which I can't remember. :D

KissKiss

May 21, 2015
I've joined R4P3 on 21st May 2015, and was in search of a forum where TS3 geeks can expose their own ideas and discuss about the problems / bugs of TS3.
Since then, I can say that joining this forum was worthwhile under every aspect, even if I didn't post so many messages, I've read almost every post on this website.

So, seeing with my eyes the forum's user growth in a very "short" time, I can assure there are not so many forums like this over the net.

KissKiss

May 21, 2015
I've joined R4P3 on 21st May 2015, and was in search of a forum where TS3 geeks can expose their own ideas and discuss about the problems / bugs of TS3.
Since then, I can say that joining this forum was worthwhile under every aspect, even if I didn't post so many messages, I've read almost every post on this website.

So, seeing with my eyes the forum's user growth in a very "short" time, I can assure there are not so many forums like this over the net.

quickwick

Sep 11, 2015
I registered back in September 11, 2015. Wow I can not believe it's been 2 years already. Time truly flies. I've had a vps for quite some time and wanted to put it to some use. r4p3 helped me provide that. At one point I had a NPL but my 3tb seagate hdd failed and I lost everything. I've always thought this was the best place for anything teamspeak related. Much better than even the flooded teamspeak forums themselves where sometimes the devs/admins don't even know what they are talking about. There are much more knowledgeable users here. I've also come from a past of hacking communities and wanted to be a part of another one. A nice tight nit community and I wanted to help. I already started learning some programming and will continue to learn and perhaps I at some point will be a part of the team and will be taking lessons from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.