GamesCom 2017 Hero - Raffle #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
Hi, I am a R4P3 member since early 2016, and I decided to join it because I found some cool scripts and mainly for protecting my teamspeak server security.
Long live to R4P3!

mgrm47

instagram: @m47
Jul 15, 2015
Hello
I joined r4p3.net two years ago and I benefited a lot from the site and follow the site permanently and I like to share with my work
I am very interested to the teamspeak
and I have 4 teamspeak servers
I spend most of my time in the teamspeak
I thank all the r4p3 team
\2

InVaDeR359

May 29, 2017
I knew R4P3 four or five years ago, It helped me a lot to get into php scripting and all related TS3 stuff.
In brief, I fell in love with this community, that's why I am here :)
#InVaDeR359 #GetRekt #R4P3

DDoSBoy

May 11, 2016
Welcome all I knew the forum from the year and the text of the approximation or nearly two years I have known because of the publication of the Arab domain Almntadi We have already opened an Arabic section in the sub-sections of languages I and Spicel and Omar and we helped everyone in this section and so and bought more private members and benefit from them and advise Everyone bought the special memberships and I hope to be a winner of the competition :)

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Im on r4p3 for almost a year, joined because of scripts, i became VIP after short time and now my love for community and work bringed me MOD.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Im on r4p3 for almost a year, joined because of scripts, i became VIP after short time and now my love for community and work bringed me MOD.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I know r4p3 dot net from a friend who used a Cracked TS3 Server. I am registered since Feb 2, 2016. I look every day on this cool Forum / Community i found friends here with the same interestings. I am a VIP for over a Year now and i like to donate R4P3.net because here i can still find new things i dont´t know and learn new things. It would be cool if i can get this Badge i would be very happy. I cant go this Year to the Gamescom because I had an operation at my foot and i cant walk.
Post 2

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I joined R4P3 because, well I don't really remember for certain - Pretty sure it was the TeamSpeak Server Crack. After that I tried to not only Take, but also give - So I stayed here for a while, found a cozy place and decided to stick aroud.

If I win give the Code to @Alligatoras. He is our real Hero.

Copied my old Post. yay for STRG+C & STRG+V.

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
I know R4P3 for a very long time and I am very happy when I can help others :) I just love this site and I can recommend it to everyone. I would like to have this badge because I want to make a friend happy with it. He wanted it so much and I would like to fulfill this wish. R4P3 is like a second family for me. Here I feel most comfortable. And most of the time I also try to find bugs and then report them to R4P3. :) It's a lot of fun here. I just want my friend to get this badge so he is very happy. :)

Best Regards Rikku :)

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
I know R4P3 for a very long time and I am very happy when I can help others :) I just love this site and I can recommend it to everyone. I would like to have this badge because I want to make a friend happy with it. He wanted it so much and I would like to fulfill this wish. R4P3 is like a second family for me. Here I feel most comfortable. And most of the time I also try to find bugs and then report them to R4P3. :) It's a lot of fun here. I just want my friend to get this badge so he is very happy. :)

Best Regards Rikku :)

Some_body

Mar 27, 2017
I've joined R4P3 almost a year ago، i found your forum while searching for TS3 Server's , i realy loved this forum and i meet alot of members and freinds here
R4p3 is the best comuntiy i ever had
<3

winfreak

VIP
Aug 27, 2016
I joinde r4p3 for ca. about 1 Year. I like r4p3 because it is helpful and i think the members are nice

winfreak

VIP
Aug 27, 2016
I joinde r4p3 for ca. about 1 Year. I like r4p3 because it is helpful and i think the members are nice

Thalorim

Sep 23, 2015
I've joined r4p3 on Sep 23rd, 2015 I am the 1380th member registered. Reason why I joined is cause I never didn't like to pay something that I can get for free and that is the teamspeak 3 license. 2nd reason why I actually joined is cause i saw the community is new and it doesn't have that much people there weren't many stuff available like it is nowdays. Recently I've purchased VIP but suprisingly I haven't use any of it's privilege i just had a feeling that donating to this community is a nice thing to do and to support the hardworking team !

Thalorim

Sep 23, 2015
I've joined r4p3 on Sep 23rd, 2015 I am the 1380th member registered. Reason why I joined is cause I never didn't like to pay something that I can get for free and that is the teamspeak 3 license. 2nd reason why I actually joined is cause i saw the community is new and it doesn't have that much people there weren't many stuff available like it is nowdays. Recently I've purchased VIP but suprisingly I haven't use any of it's privilege i just had a feeling that donating to this community is a nice thing to do and to support the hardworking team !

Archie

Feb 8, 2016
Registered since February last year and joined here for help with TeamSpeak scripting and support, I check this forum almost daily and its one of the most helpful places for running my TeamSpeak.

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
I've joined R4P3 On 2015, and this is my new account, created on Jun 9, 2016 I joined R4P3 because I want to share my bots, scripts, help people with making their script or bot.

Regards SpeciaL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.