Good vps / vds for teamspeak3 server

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
Don't be the guy that mention numbers, they don't have big meaning in that, it just sounds great to people to hear that numbers just because they are big.
You can down OVH GAME with 100 mbps if you have right method. ;)
some people's believing if the hosting offer ddos protection with 480 gbps or 980 gbps can stop any attack :D

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
some people's believing OVH GAME can stop any attack
I know 1 person which can down OVH Game and this person is my friend now and he can down nearly any other provider too.
My Servers get attacked about 10 times per day for over 2 years now. And from more than those thousands of attacks, there was one which succeeded.

Of course there are methods which can bypass it (like the one from my friend), but these methods are all private. You are free to convince me of the opposite.
If you know anyone or if you can down it yourself, I'm glad to know more people which can down OVH Game.

There are always methods which can bypass something. It's just a thing of how common it is.

some people's believing if the hosting offer ddos protection with 480 gbps or 980 gbps can stop any attack :D
OVH has upgraded their DDoS protection and bandwidth a lot in last time. I have to admit that I underestimated a lot when I wrote 500 Gbps. Sorry for that.
You can be sure that they can filter more than 1 Tbps now (more than 9 VACs) with a network overcapacity of more than 11 Tbps. (source: https://www.ovh.com/fr/anti-ddos/)
They filtered 480 Gbps when they had 3 VACs some months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
I know 1 person which can down OVH Game and this person is my friend now and he can down nearly any other provider too.
My Servers get attacked about 10 times per day for over 2 years now. And from more than those thousands of attacks, there was one which succeeded.

Of course there are methods which can bypass it (like the one from my friend), but these methods are all private. You are free to convince me of the opposite.
If you know anyone or if you can down it yourself, I'm glad to know more people which can down OVH Game.

There are always methods which can bypass something. It's just a thing of how common it is.
In this time i am using NFO SERVERS I don't think your friend can down him

Delfyni

Dec 29, 2016
0D6QbRV.jpg

Wicked

WickeD CSA
May 1, 2016
I know ovh reseller with game protection are good but they have problems with internet providers and i am searching for the best reseller so i do not have problems with packetloss or anything.

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
wtf, I didn't know that omgserv has so many problems with their servers.
I'm with my reseller since 2 years now and had no problems with the network, as I already wrote you.

msaad2110

Sep 13, 2016
go for extravm.com they have best ddos protected service accoriding to my experince they r providing ovh-game