MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
SSD VPS ([PLAN] - EURO05) ; Price = 10 EUR

Currently Migrating to 5Ghz KVM for free :) by Staff
Is it overclocked Intel i7-7700K.
Thats real CPU Abuse :rolleyes:
There is no noticable improvment when you compare that processor with 4.7 and 5Ghz.
At least on desktop, im not sure why would somebody pay much more for that 0.3.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
yes till now i have not yet migrated to new node VM01 once i do . i will send you performance results.

MiKE1337

Nov 17, 2015
yes till now i have not yet migrated to new node VM01 once i do . i will send you performance results.
Bungeecloud provides KVM servers? as I know, they offer only OVZ. So, how could you migrate to KVM, do they have any private KVM servers for selected customers only, or How you exactly get the KVM server from them?

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
I had issue with CPU and then they said they will migrate it.

This is their Email response.

Hey,

we have in our OpenVZ nodes 4000-4500hz. Should be ablsolute "ok" for normal use.

We are testing KVM at the momemnt(NVMe and 5GHz). As next we add OpenVZ with a kernel on 3.10 on AMD Ryzen 7 with 8 cores / 16 threads @3,7GHz!

So please recheck if you can use it. Otherwise we can handle it that you can get a Test KVM!

Regards

Paul Feder

BungeeCloud Support

VerHext

May 21, 2017
I use for my teamspeak the google cloud compute. Google use a great DDOS protection.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
there is no real protection using google cloud server. do not go for name . go for ovh game. My opinion.

Rlanase

Feb 22, 2018
If you really need a protection then there are no free solutions on the Internet. As a man who spent two months for a search can tell this with 100% certainty. Finally I chose Stormwall, they are not the most expensive in the market, but they also have an excellent protection for their price.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
If you really need a protection then there are no free solutions on the Internet. As a man who spent two months for a search can tell this with 100% certainty. Finally I chose Stormwall, they are not the most expensive in the market, but they also have an excellent protection for their price.
Not the most expensive but they are one of most expensive.
And yes their protection is great. At least for TeamSpeak3 on HighLoad VPS option.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015

also sonicwall those are enterprise grade hardware. For now i am using ovh game

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
Don't be the guy that mention numbers, they don't have big meaning in that, it just sounds great to people to hear that numbers just because they are big.
You can down OVH GAME with 100 mbps if you have right method. ;)

Let me see it... during down 3tbps ddos protection with 100mbps...

'7V01IR15XPQ.png'.png

well, who had a clown breakfast....

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
Let me see it... during down 3tbps ddos protection with 100mbps...

View attachment 863

well, who had a clown breakfast....
@zadika 1. How old is this screenshot, please? 3 years? You seem to really know OVH ...
Btw OVH has a 13+ Tbps network.
download.png
2. I'm sorry that you never get attacked with new special methods that go through ovh game like butter. I know 3 methods which can down your server at ovh game ez. Don't think because they can filter Tbps, they filter 100% of attacks.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
screenshot is from soyoustart website....and i make the screenshot today...

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
screenshot is from soyoustart website....and i make the screenshot today...
How did you even come to idea to connect their global capacity summed up with DDoS Protection?
You think if they say for example they can block 480 GBPS, yes for some method that they are familiar with and their firewall is handling it.
What if they got hit with method that their firewall don't know how to handle? You can just get timeout!