Tutorial How to get a .es domain for free?

iKaros

Hi all!
I have been inactive for a long time in R4P3 and would like to return.
The .es domain costs about $ 10 approximately, but I have a trick to get it for FREE.

Steps:
  1. We open this links: https://generadordni.es/#dni / https://generadordni.es/#iban to generate an identity card and a false IBAN account.
  2. We are going to go to this link where we will obtain the domain: https://www.ionos.es/
  3. We write the domain we want.
  4. We create an account (do not give real information but be credible).
  5. Select payment as IBAN.
  6. Enjoy your domain, If you did everything right, it will activate in a few minutes / hours.
* Warning: This is an illegal method, do not give any personal data if you do not want to have problems. You can create the domains you want by creating different accounts (1 domain = 1 account).

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
@iKaros very awesome tutorial - thank you for providing this information to our community! Keep up the awesome work ;)

Only slight issue is I am guessing this just tricks the system into using a fake IBAN (International Bank Account Number) payment. Eventually the domain/account may be shutdown for lack of payment.

Have you used this for more than a couple months to test the method?

iKaros

@iKaros very awesome tutorial - thank you for providing this information to our community! Keep up the awesome work ;)

Only slight issue is I am guessing this just tricks the system into using a fake IBAN (International Bank Account Number) payment. Eventually the domain/account may be shutdown for lack of payment.

Have you used this for more than a couple months to test the method?
Good day!
I am running +50 domains since +7 months with out problems. Idk if tomorrow it will cancel, but if you haven't money its a good option to try.

Asphyxia

Server Monkey
Administrator
guys wtf fucking domain costs 10-90$ for 1year no problem or you so poor ?
Actually some people are poor. Maybe your mom bought you cupcakes for your birthday growing up. Some people have no family and no money. He has exposed a security flaw that gains a free domain.

Also your placement of the $ bothers the $h1,000,000T out of me lol ;) and welcome to the community. We are welcoming of poor and rich people.

iKaros

guys wtf fucking domain costs 10-90$ for 1year no problem or you so poor ?
'Manolito has 500 € / week because he is a poorly raised child, as Manolito has money, he does not aspire to look for it and waste it.
Juan does not have enough to pay the internet because he lives in Venezuela, Juan wants to try to earn money to buy a game.
'

The problem here is not that it costs more money or not, is that I give a solution so you do not have to spend anything. It does not matter if you have money left over or not.