Kimsufi Teamspeak3?

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I have never heard of that but i did some search for you!

About Ddos Protection: https://www.ovh.ie/anti-ddos/ (Specific for Kimsufi)
About the VPS Plan: https://www.kimsufi.com/en/vps-ssd.xml
If you want it only for teamspeak and you don't really care about the file transfer (so you don't need a hard drive with many GB's) you can choose the first plan!
Kimsufi is OVH is it only cheaper and the Hardware is not the newest . But for Teamspeak Servers great. When you want the OVH Game Anti-DDoS just make a ticket and write that you will have the TS3 Anti-DDoS for your Server they change it for free^^ [Only on the Dedicated on Kimsufi ]

The VPS on Kimsufi coast same on OVH because it is from OVH . Buy a cheap Dedicated for 10$ per month^^ they work good without Lags^^

Brooke

May 4, 2016
Kimsufi is OVH is it only cheaper and the Hardware is not the newest . But for Teamspeak Servers great. When you want the OVH Game Anti-DDoS just make a ticket and write that you will have the TS3 Anti-DDoS for your Server they change it for free^^ [Only on the Dedicated on Kimsufi ]

The VPS on Kimsufi coast same on OVH because it is from OVH . Buy a cheap Dedicated for 10$ per month^^ they work good without Lags^^
Do they have downtimes sometimes because my current hosting provider got Downtimes like 2 or 3 times a week for 1 hour, thats pretty annoying. Which "Model" should i buy from Kimsufi? I want the Game DDoS Protection.

Last edited:

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
Do they have downtimes sometimes because my current hosting provider got Downtimes like 2 or 3 times a week for 1 hour, thats pretty annoying. Which "Model" should i buy from Kimsufi? I want the Game DDoS Protection.
I have 2 Downtimes time in 3 Years of using OVH . Not longer then 5 Min . OVH is very stable hoster never laggs if you buy a Dedicated Server on Kimsufi or SyS or OVH^^

Datalow

May 17, 2016
When you want the OVH Game Anti-DDoS just make a ticket and write that you will have the TS3 Anti-DDoS for your Server they change it for free^^ [Only on the Dedicated on Kimsufi ]

Are you sure about that?
I asked the Support for that.
They told me to buy a Game server...

Im using kimsufi/ovh for about 6 years now.
Never had any Problems with the servers.
But the normal kimsufi ddos protection is not good for ts3 servers.
When ddos Begins your server will be offline.

Brooke

May 4, 2016
@Joxiii which of those 2 should I buy to get the Game DDoS Protection?
d4f4246d4a624222afe5720cb92e4b47.png

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
Are you sure about that?
I asked the Support for that.
They told me to buy a Game server...

Im using kimsufi/ovh for about 6 years now.
Never had any Problems with the servers.
But the normal kimsufi ddos protection is not good for ts3 servers.
When ddos Begins your server will be offline.
Ask me via PM ^^ because i dont wanna make it Public then it no longer work^^

chuga

Restricted
Apr 23, 2016
Impossible. I'm sponsor of OVH and It's just impossible because kimsufi server has on the firewall adapted to the OVH GAMES. :)
OVH have a fuking anti ddos if you want ddos server of OVH Use [UDP OR TCP OR NTP]