Kimsufi Teamspeak3?

Datalow

May 17, 2016
This is what they answered (in German):
Sehr geehrter Herr sackfresse,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage. Leider ist es nicht möglich den GAME DDoS Schutz mit einem Kimsufi Server zu nutzen.
Der Schutz ist nur für die Game Server Reihe von OVH und SoYouStart verfügbar.

Bei Fragen stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Hilfreiche Informationen zu OVH und unseren Produkten finden Sie außerdem auch unter: http://www.ovh.de/support/ .

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jan Hoden
OVH Support
For all in who don't understand german: NO
The Game DDoS Protection is only available for the SoYouStart & Game Serves.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
People claiming that KIMSUFI has the GAME protection are not helping anyone. The game protection requires additional hardware, that costs them money so there is no point for them to offer the GAME protection to those cheap kimsufi servers.

Anyone saying that KIMSUFI has GAME protection has to prove it now. Show us. If you don't have proof, then it is most likely that you are either lying or ignorant and we want straight fact not suppositions or what you think.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I dont want a battle with you guys but i talk to the Support with social engineering and it take wonders . And i know that Kimsufi do not sell Game Servers ^^ but kimsufi can use the game protection^^ and i do not make PM anymore. Try to find your own way .