New and Free TeamSpeak3 server provider !

JetFox

Sep 25, 2015
Yup... I may have overdone it a little with my tests....
Btw.. I like being open source.. execute this javascript in the firefox dev console and it will create a server ignoring the captcha

You can also just recreate the post request to their create.php page.

Oh... their teamspeak server just got shutdown.

You know.. i like free teamspeak servers. But not if the Administrator doesnt know what he is doing.

Mind trying to break mine? http://myfreeteamspeak.me/

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Mind trying to break mine? http://myfreeteamspeak.me/
Ill take a quick look at it :D this is kinda fun :x
They just restarted their server because their webserver was banned on the query port... What they forgot to do it add their server to the query whitelist... It just got blocked again...

Your site is broke as fuck.. i created an account and apparently i can see messages from other people.. i cant create a 512 slot server because im over the maximum amount of 512 slots... apparently 512>512 .. i dont know... and.. the 4th click on your site got me a 404 even more broke than instant-ts3.tk

If i want a free teamspeak server Id know where i would go. There is only one provider i trust and he has been doing that for a very long time.

Last edited:

JetFox

Sep 25, 2015
Ill take a quick look at it :D this is kinda fun :x
They just restarted their server because their webserver was banned on the query port... What they forgot to do it add their server to the query whitelist... It just got blocked again...

Your site is broke as fuck.. i created an account and apparently i can see messages from other people.. i cant create a 512 slot server because im over the maximum amount of 512 slots... apparently 512>512 .. i dont know... and.. the 4th click on your site got me a 404 even more broke than instant-ts3.tk

If i want a free teamspeak server Id know where i would go. There is only one provider i trust and he has been doing that for a very long time.
XD i did release an update limiting slot counts for config, mine is set to 100, although i should have it pull that to the server gen part.

Also email verification is active.

Messages is just a stupid template ill be removing later on.

The 404 link is probably the profile link?

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Btw instant-ts3.tk port numbers just increment so it can be quite fun to join on other peoples servers :D

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
I just trolled their "Online chat support" I got called a little kid and an idiot. Gr8 support I r8 10/10

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
I think you can speak to their admin on 178.33.157.10:9987
screenie cgtife

Last edited:

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
No haha dos me, Idgaf about skids. I will walk 20 steps and simply restart my router.
also @dedmen# try break plox

Last edited:

JetFox

Sep 25, 2015
No haha dos me, Idgaf about skids. I will walk 20 steps and simply restart my router.
also @dedmen http://panel.freeteamspeaks.net/ try break plox
e8e97eb135f818e8d619d52833e4a5cc.png

dun broke

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
Look when I was copying blank.html I CBA to remove the hyper links :D:D:D:D:D:D

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
But i have to admit.. He is giving away free servers to anyone without having to register and without being greylisted. Thats kinda nice.. But Still the project looks like a 12 year old made it. Servers not configured correctly. Webpage not programmed correctly. But thats what i do in my free time. People wont learn to do stuff correctly if no one shows them how wrong they are.

JetFox

Sep 25, 2015
But i have to admit.. He is giving away free servers to anyone without having to register and without being greylisted. Thats kinda nice.. But Still the project looks like a 12 year old made it. Servers not configured correctly. Webpage not programmed correctly. But thats what i do in my free time. People wont learn to do stuff correctly if no one shows them how wrong they are.

what even is polyfaust email?

Avenue1337

Sep 3, 2016
He give you free stuff/servers and you are destroying this, i dont understand you.
I hope this community gonna be better...

JetFox

Sep 25, 2015
He give you free stuff/servers and you are destroying this, i dont understand you.

Number 1 rule about releasing stuff: Prepare for the worst.., MyFreeTeamspeak used to be vulnerable to every single type of injection out there... which allowed users to create servers over 512 slots etc...

btw @dedmen
2e95b77ca837940ae96111e41f88adfa.png

it does do increment of one for me.. just in an entirely different way.

Last edited:

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Number 1 rule about releasing stuff: Prepare for the worst.., MyFreeTeamspeak used to be vulnerable to every single type of injection out there... which allowed users to create servers over 512 slots etc...

btw @dedmen
it does do increment of one for me.. just in an entirely different way.
Dont show your servers ip addresses. Please remove that pic again. You know how dangerous that can be :x

Last edited:

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Like JetFox said.. Prepare for the worst. Im tearing your page down so that you fix your stuff and other people with real malicious intent wont be able to. So fix your stuff. Maybe youll be one of the better free hosters then.

Crap :x my first double post :x sorry moderators

Avenue1337

Sep 3, 2016
Like JetFox said.. Prepare for the worst. Im tearing your page down so that you fix your stuff and other people with real malicious intent wont be able to. So fix your stuff. Maybe youll be one of the better free hosters then.

I know the 'owner' i gonna tell him to fix it ;)

JetFox

Sep 25, 2015

remove my quote ;) Modified post