Plugin for crashing.

how does it work? if i click on a username and click on crash with invalid name

it does nothing

the user is on Version 3.0.19.2

Wicked

WickeD CSA
My antivirus and google chrome don't let me download this plugin ! I don't know why ! And its tell me that is a virus !

Last edited:
Hi there,

Sorry to be dumb for you maybe, but i think this DLL isn't injectable, so i putted it on my plugin folder of Teamspeak (on my version 3.0.19.4 teamspeak folder), i opened teamspeak, reloaded plugins, but the plugins seems unreadable, so could you tell me if it isn't the good method to make it works or i just have a problem O_O ?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Hi there,

Sorry to be dumb for you maybe, but i think this DLL isn't injectable, so i putted it on my plugin folder of Teamspeak (on my version 3.0.19.4 teamspeak folder), i opened teamspeak, reloaded plugins, but the plugins seems unreadable, so could you tell me if it isn't the good method to make it works or i just have a problem O_O ?
Hmmm...you are not dump...maybe it doesn't work or another plugin you may have just makes it don't work!
I would suggest to disable all other plugins and enable only that...if it works...then it's good else...there is an issue with this specific..!

Hmmm...you are not dump...maybe it doesn't work or another plugin you may have just makes it don't work!
I would suggest to disable all other plugins and enable only that...if it works...then it's good else...there is an issue with this specific..!
Thanks for your answer, i will try later :)

I've tested it with a friend (3.0.19.3) of mine, the plugin works but when he clicks it nothing happens