TeamSpeak Server Crack Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

willy

May 4, 2016
Hi,

I have a very big problem on my Teampseak servers... When i'm connecting on a server, i have the following message https://imgur.com/a/LZH7z
It's says "You are trying to connect on a teamspeak server who not use a valide licence. If you are the hoster, contact the teamspeak support for checking licence"
I'm using the installer 3.0.13.6 on debian. How can i fix it ?

thank you

Amin3Nator

Sep 24, 2015
hi my server is not show in serverlist and i use the tick on server edit on misc (reporting to serverlist)
help me plz

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Hi,

I have a very big problem on my Teampseak servers... When i'm connecting on a server, i have the following message https://imgur.com/a/LZH7z
It's says "You are trying to connect on a teamspeak server who not use a valide licence. If you are the hoster, contact the teamspeak support for checking licence"
I'm using the installer 3.0.13.6 on debian. How can i fix it ?

thank you
You are greylisted. Change your ip, you'll be fine. Also try to not make it obvious that you are using a crack.

willy

May 4, 2016
You are greylisted. Change your ip, you'll be fine. Also try to not make it obvious that you are using a crack.
I have changed the ip address, it works thank you. But there is nothing that shows that I use crack, how is it possible that teamspeak have seen it?

6xPink

VIP
Mar 25, 2016
Hello willy, It's not the fact they have noticed you are using a cracked liscence it's the fact the person before you who had that ip may have been caught by Teamspeak and grey listed :)

Hope this helps :)

Dominik2110

Feb 28, 2017
my teamspeak 3 server is continuing shutting down how i can fix it ( i did all thinks at the begging but nothing fixed)

doo2doo2

Jul 9, 2015
when is the next update for the cracked version ? teamspeak keeps warning about that it might be outdated for future clients or something :p

Kiss

Mar 19, 2017
Hello all and thank you for your work :)
I've just a little question : How many Virtual Server can we create ?
Thank you :)

vladvisan1

Dec 13, 2016
Hello, my teamspeak servers stopping after 2 hours or they crashed after 1-3 hour.What can I do?
My teamspeak version is : 3.0.13.6. and I had only 4 servers with 100 slots , now I removed the liciense , but I can open only one server with 32 slots.
Please help me!

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Hello, my teamspeak servers stopping after 2 hours or they crashed after 1-3 hour.What can I do?
My teamspeak version is : 3.0.13.6. and I had only 4 servers with 100 slots , now I removed the liciense , but I can open only one server with 32 slots.
Please help me!

Tips for troubleshooting:
  • Make sure your hosts file looks like this:
    -> Linux: /etc/hosts
    -> Windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    Code:
    127.0.0.1 accounting.teamspeak.com
    127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.teamspeak.com
    127.0.0.1 ipcheck.teamspeak.com
  • Make sure your AccountingServer is running!
    1. For Windows: the ugly black box that opens when you start AccountingServerEmulator-Windows.exe does have to stay open! If you close it, the teamspeak server WILL shut down! You may minimize it, though.
    2. For Linux: In your console, type top or htop. Look for the AccountingServerEmulator-Linux, you may have to scroll down to find it. If you dont - go into your TeamSpeak directory (/home/ts3user/teamspeakserver/) and type ./AccountingServerEmulator-Linux. Look for the proccess in top/htop again. If you still cannot find it, look at spoiler [AccountingServer doesn't start or keeps closing again] -> [Linux]
    3. Make sure you have the correct binary installed. (Only worry about this if you did the manual install. In this case, just overwrite your ts3server with the one we provide in the latest ts3server crack)

If you have done that please make sure to post your logs if it still keeps crashing.

Kiss

Mar 19, 2017
Hello,
If like me you want to kill this "fu..ing" ugly black box when you start "AccountingServerEmulator-Windows.exe", you can install it as a Windows Service.
The best and easiest way to do that is using this program : nssm.exe . See here : https://nssm.cc/usage
Hope it will help :)

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Hello,
If like me you want to kill this "fu..ing" ugly black box when you start "AccountingServerEmulator-Windows.exe", you can install it as a Windows Service.
The best and easiest way to do that is using this program : nssm.exe . See here : https://nssm.cc/usage
Hope it will help :)
Just do installutil AccountingServerEmulator-Windows.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.