TS3 Server 3.1 - New Accounting / License System!

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
  1. Server will send license key (or more informations) and unique id to Teamspeak Accounting Server (on server startup and every hour).
  2. When the client joins to server. Client ask a Teamspeak Accounting Server for information about server license (with unique id, which send server to client on initserver).

elko

Dec 23, 2015
  1. Server will send license key (or more informations) and unique id to Teamspeak Accounting Server (on server startup and every hour).
  2. When the client joins to server. Client ask a Teamspeak Accounting Server for information about server license (with unique id, which send server to client on initserver).

If this is true, there will be no new crack...

TrueStory

Dec 14, 2015
If this is true, there will be no new crack...

that was just a suggestion from a member in the teamspeak forum, which is not what is expects the system to be but we never know, and i see a few flaws and also a few workarounds about that

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
How you know? That won't be possible as there are also offline licenses. I'll just make a offline license crack. Also some people might be running Teamspeak in their private network that might not have Internet access for the clients. That would be a very bad move for Teamspeak.

TrueStory

Dec 14, 2015
How you know? That won't be possible as there are also offline licenses. I'll just make a offline license crack. Also some people might be running Teamspeak in their private network that might not have Internet access for the clients. That would be a very bad move for Teamspeak.
Yo Dedmen how have you been :D
its not that way, I saw the post ( now deleted/hidden from teamspeak forum) about a person suggesting that, its not the teamspeak official reply. I think when Rikku1337 posted this he didn't put it in context.

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
Yo Dedmen how have you been :D
its not that way, I saw the post ( now deleted/hidden from teamspeak forum) about a person suggesting that, its not the teamspeak official reply. I think when Rikku1337 posted this he didn't put it in context.

Sorry about this. :(

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
The New Server Release 3.1 not planned to arrive until the second half of September.

LetsBlade

Jan 7, 2017
Maybe its done that the Server must be one-time on the Internet (Installation Maybe?) and needs to send every X Days a Signal to the Server to Refresh the License?

TrueStory

Dec 14, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

quickwick

Sep 11, 2015
Although the Alpha is not released yet, the new license system may not even concern us. With that beeing said, another possibility may be that we are not able to crack the new servers easily, if at all - you are correct.

Anyways, we (R4P3) do not have any validated information about the release of a teamspeak server with a new license system.

If worse comes to worse, you can always spoof the version number of the current 3.0.13.8 release to that of 3.1