TS3 Server 3.1 - New Accounting / License System!

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
we are in October a we don't see any new server version [3.1] from teamspeak.com

this new version it's true or just a empty talk

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
At least, we (ATHP) didn't were informed.
Usually we are informed and get the download link for the new version some days before the launch.

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Hello @cin34, I contacted their support 2 days ago because of a issue and i asked them about the new version too.
This is their answer:
We will be releasing server 3.1 beta within a few weeks (barring any additional setbacks). We felt it was wiser to address the issues we encountered prior to releasing it to the public. Version 3.1, when released will include additional measures that will help with some of the issues in regards to piracy. Also, for the sites that are providing cracked server hosting that are reported to us, our staff is continuing to investigate those and blacklist server addresses as appropriate. We are investing in software development and are hiring additional developers. I am not able to provide you with details regarding future or upcoming features at this time until we are closer to public release of that information.

Harrasan

Restricted
Jul 18, 2015
Does anyone know when 3.1 will be released? I’ve seen a server running version 3.1.0 recently but I assume this was faked somehow.

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
Does anyone know when 3.1 will be released? I’ve seen a server running version 3.1.0 recently but I assume this was faked somehow.

3.1.0 is the new Server Version

This was Not a Fake. The TeamSpeak Server Version come out, when the Test Phases are over. The New Server Version will give ATHP Customer a new License. They get an activation License. More Infos are comming soon

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
How you know? That won't be possible as there are also offline licenses. I'll just make a offline license crack. Also some people might be running Teamspeak in their private network that might not have Internet access for the clients. That would be a very bad move for Teamspeak.
Well, it's not that easy. The "offline license" is just a modified version of the official ts3server binary and even the one they gave out ~a month ago to a friend of mine is running several updates behind.

SossenSystems

TeamSpeak Developer
Sep 8, 2015
Well, it's not that easy. The "offline license" is just a modified version of the official ts3server binary and even the one they gave out ~a month ago to a friend of mine is running several updates behind.
^^

The new server init was looking very funny.

And what the hell is a "activation license"?
"default hosting license" (3.1.6) on the 3.1.7 renamed to "activation license".

And we know planet teamspeak/rocket beans (same server) used a ATHP...

Visit the post and tell me the fail :D

https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/133221-When-will-Server-3-1-release?p=453335#post453335

Last edited: