TS3 WHMCS Provisioning Module

TS3 WHMCS Provisioning Module 5.4

No permission to download

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
Hi,

When I try to manage my server I got this message:

Could not connect, check server ip:port and firewall settings

Does anybody know how I can whitelist my website? I need to contact my webhot provider?

*I already whitelisted in the teamspeak server folder and still got this issue

Thanks

Last edited:

MadKill

Sep 1, 2015
in you server on whmcs, you must have ip:10011 and you have port 10011 open on vps..

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
Its Like that
Rnl10Mhg.png

And the port 10011 tcp in my vps is already open :3

Last edited:

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
I contact hostgator and they said they removed the firewall block but the problem continues, does anybody know? Maybe they are too lazy and didn't removed?

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
My VPS host told me that don't block any TCP so it would be blocked by hostgator and they keep telling me that they unblock the ip.. I'm thinking that the hostgator is too lazy

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
Hostgator keep saying that already open the ports but I still can't connect to the machine they sayd they did this:

ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpt:10011 owner UID match myhostdomain /* WYJ-251123879 */
ACCEPT tcp -- myvpsmachine anywhere owner UID match myhostdomain /* WYJ-251123879 */

On the teamspeak server should whitelist my website ip with port or just the ip?

Thanks guys

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
Of course you can!
I tried to use, I added the 2 servers but how can I do for the customer to manage the correct ip? since I only add the port into the product service. How the module will know which server is the correct one?

ololoev

Feb 8, 2016
Is there any method to allow users give some name to server that will provide to TSDNS jsnode that name of TSDNS record. Example:
user buy server , give him name - besttsserver , after creation system will add TSDNS record into js tsdns server that will recognize besttsserver.domain.com as ipofserver:xxxxx port. Thanks in advance.