TS3 WHMCS Provisioning Module

TS3 WHMCS Provisioning Module 5.4

No permission to download

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
Hi that module works good i have a problem and one question :D i can add Server Hostname to custom fields And that it is configured automatically? and error is when create a server and try change setting directly the server i got this any idea why.

Thanks

xpnhmr.png

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
Hi that module works good i have a problem and one question :D i can add Server Hostname to custom fields And that it is configured automatically? and error is when create a server and try change setting directly the server i got this any idea why.

Thanks

xpnhmr.png
I don't understand your question... :s Contact me (PM or Telegram) https://telegram.me/Haxxthe

MadKill

Sep 1, 2015
yes you can, you can put another custum field and when i write name server in cart.php the server create using your "server name"

kecdpt

Aug 17, 2016
yes i can put custom field with name "Server name" or "Server Hostname" but i want if client put custom name on this text box The server is automatically created with that name is possible this?

Sry my english bad

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
Not possible
yes i can put custom field with name "Server name" or "Server Hostname" but i want if client put custom name on this text box The server is automatically created with that name is possible this?

Sry my english bad

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
Update posted 13-11-2016 on whmcsmod
New version: 4.5
-Posted-

Last edited: