TSTime and TSTimeBig

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Yes thanks for your informations, but now the time is not corect, its two hours late, I think the problem come from the following line:
$realTime = date('[Y-m-d] [H:i:s]',$unixTime);

For exemple, when in France there is 10 hours and 10 minutes oclock, on my TS i have 8 hours and 10 minutes..
Edit: i have found this but i don't know if i can apply it and how apply on your files:
http://php.net/manual/fr/function.date-default-timezone-set.php
And second little problem, i have edit the permissions of the bof user name but it won't hide the channel edit..

Edit 2: Ok, i have find a solution for the problem of time, add following command:
date_default_timezone_set('Region/City');
Copy & past it just after:
<?php
require_once("TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php");
Replace Region and City with yours: http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php
About the 2nd problem, you cannot hide the "Channel "blabla" was renamed to "blabla2" by Bot" notification
My server logs:
<17:15:59> Server properties have been edited by "BotBanner"
<17:15:59> Server properties have been edited by "BotBanner"
<17:15:59> Channel "[cspacer0] [2016-04-10] - [17:15]" was renamed to "[cspacer0] [2016-04-10] - [17:16]" by "BotTime"
<17:15:59> " BotTime" disconnected (disconnecting)

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
where shoud i put the commands
1-Download php
2- execute php.exe on a terminal
3- execute the script typing the directory of the script like this: php -f c:/TSTime/TSTime.php

please read the post i made about windows execution, theres a link with a tutorial on php's website

Dec 19, 2015
1-Download php
2- execute php.exe on a terminal
3- execute the script typing the directory of the script like this: php -f c:/TSTime/TSTime.php

please read the post i made about windows execution, theres a link with a tutorial on php's website

can i get link to the tutorial

SirFox

Mar 31, 2016
Would you help me ?
I'm trying installar on linux ( debian 7) but do not know how is to help me?

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Would you help me ?
I'm trying installar on linux ( debian 7) but do not know how is to help me?
Yeah..
1- Install php: sudo apt-get install php
2- open the file and edit account, password, ip, port, channel ids, timezone: nano TSTime.php or nano TSTimeBig.php
3- execute the script with: php -f TSTime.php or php -f TSTimeBig.php
4- bot will connect, do the changes and leave..
if you want to set a crontab (automatically execute the script each x time, example 1 minute), i already explained that in the 1st page, linux and windows.. :/ please read the whole post.. someone already asked this..

SirFox

Mar 31, 2016
Yeah..
1- Install php: sudo apt-get install php
2- open the file and edit account, password, ip, port, channel ids, timezone: nano TSTime.php or nano TSTimeBig.php
3- execute the script with: php -f TSTime.php or php -f TSTimeBig.php
4- bot will connect, do the changes and leave..
if you want to set a crontab (automatically execute the script each x time, example 1 minute), i already explained that in the 1st page, linux and windows.. :/ please read the whole post.. someone already asked this..

where I put the php files ??

SirFox

Mar 31, 2016
I tried and just gave me an error

lpQuDUN.png

SirFox

Mar 31, 2016
Cand you login in the teamspeak 3 of the r4r3 for help-me ?
i give you acess of the vps.

BugzZ

Apr 7, 2016
why the time and the users didn't update automatically when the time changed and the users also?