TSTime and TSTimeBig

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
why the time and the users didn't update automatically when the time changed and the users also?
did you setup a crontab? the script will join once when u execute it and then disconnect, you need to set up a cronjob each 1 minute in order to get it working 24/7
i explained that in the 1st post.. my server is getting attacked and the script that will remain connected the whole time is not working correctly.. so i made my own which works fine for me.. if anyone else is under the same situation, then this will solve that problem.. otherwise you're free to use the other option available :)

BoTz

Apr 12, 2016
Thanks a lot :)!

225845.png

miszy

Sep 22, 2015
Im trying to launch it but my php shows black screen with text for a 0,1sec and closes. What i have to do? I must customise or edit any file or its ready to use? Php 7vers.

miszy

Sep 22, 2015
I edited in File tstimebig.php code:
Sever admin pass-i used admin privelage key
Sever IP-i used my server IP+port
And still nothing works;\

damon

Sep 12, 2015
hi, plz help me, I wantto run Timebot in the Windows , but did not understand anything in your post.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
why the time and the users didn't update automatically when the time changed and the users also?
You need to run in in a cron job

How to do that??? Simply folle the steps bellow :)
1) open an SSH client and connect as Root
2) if you don't have crontab then install it by using this command: sudo apt-get install cron
3) run this commad: sudo crontab -e
4) It will open a document. At the end type this: * * * * * php /path/of/the/file/TSTimeBig.php
5) Ctrl+O , Enter , Ctrl+X

This will run the bot all the time. If you need to set it px: every 10 minutes....change the * * * * * with the time you want.
Wish that i helped you mate!!!

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I edited in File tstimebig.php code:
Sever admin pass-i used admin privelage key
Sever IP-i used my server IP+port
And still nothing works;\
Where it says pass you don't type your priviledge key, but your query password.

This password was given to you when you created you teamspeak 3 server in the console (Linux Users) or in a Teamspeak window (Windows Users) (only if you did create the server).
If you have you teamspeak 3 server from an Authorized Hoster then you don't have the Actual Server Query Account login information.
As Server Admin of you teamspeak 3 server you are able to create your own one throught teamspeak.

On the Teamspeak Cilent just go at the top:
1) Tools
2) Server Query Login
3) Set a desired name for admin server query name in the box and then Click Ok
4) You will get your password. Make sure to save it somewhere because it won't show up again.

Then you can use these info in this programm (or any query program you want).
Remember that this query account will have the same persmissions with your teamspeak uid and not the actuall Server Query Account.

Wish that helped you my friend!

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
I already replied those messages though here or mps..

damon

Sep 12, 2015
You need to run in in a cron job

How to do that??? Simply folle the steps bellow :)
1) open an SSH client and connect as Root
2) if you don't have crontab then install it by using this command: sudo apt-get install cron
3) run this commad: sudo crontab -e
4) It will open a document. At the end type this: * * * * * php /path/of/the/file/TSTimeBig.php
5) Ctrl+O , Enter , Ctrl+X

This will run the bot all the time. If you need to set it px: every 10 minutes....change the * * * * * with the time you want.
Wish that i helped you mate!!!
tnx bro

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
[root@lgkvps ~]# php -f TSTime.php
Could not open input file: TSTime.php
You should be on the file path and then try run the command. Also if you want the bot to run all the time you need to set it in a cronjob!
px: root@lgkvps:/path/to/your/file# php -f TSTime.php

Last edited: