What's wrong with R4p3.net?

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
Oh what's going wrong with this site... After two minutes I become a '500 error' or a server offline error :( I need this site :D

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
It seems like the issue is isolated only to certain parts of Europe. There have been reports to me from Germany and Netherlands so far. May I ask what country you are having issues connecting to us from? :cool:

We will work on resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
I got problems from Hungary too, i pmed you on TeamSpeak lots of times before we got CloudFlare error.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
I got moments with extreme lag followed by a 522 error from cloudflare lately.
Connecting from France.

dino94

Sep 20, 2015
Well, got problems like for 10 days now when connection,either the site os down or it just keeps spinning and eventually loads the page after a minute. ( Bosnia & Herzegovina )

R

roflcopter

Our host is being special. ;)
We will get this issue resolved shortly.
Any change to get the IP history of my account if you keep any? Appearantly those faggots from a scam company cracked it to spam.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Anyone notice an increase in speed/performance? Things should be fine now. ;)

roflcopter

Apr 28, 2016
Is it looking better now or nah?
Could you kindly explain me why my account get's straight deleted?! What did I do wrong, I said there was someone else in it and I'd really appreciate it if you could send me the IP history of the account. Thanks for nothing.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Could you kindly explain me why my account get's straight deleted?! What did I do wrong, I said there was someone else in it and I'd really appreciate it if you could send me the IP history of the account. Thanks for nothing.
I'm sorry about this. We were talking in TeamSpeak about you yesterday and we were about to send you a mail, but unfortunately we hit the delete button. It wasnt on purpose, though.
We are happy you re-registered :)