What's wrong with R4p3.net?

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I'm sorry about this. We were talking in TeamSpeak about you yesterday and we were about to send you a mail, but unfortunately we hit the delete button. It wasnt on purpose, though.
We are happy you re-registered :)
fDwRpNh.png

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Could you kindly explain me why my account get's straight deleted?! What did I do wrong, I said there was someone else in it and I'd really appreciate it if you could send me the IP history of the account. Thanks for nothing.
For privacy purposes, we do not reveal member IP addresses to anyone. We hope you understand this decision. ;)

roflcopter

Apr 28, 2016
For privacy purposes, we do not reveal member IP addresses to anyone. We hope you understand this decision. ;)
Hmm, I'd say that's probably a bit to strict, as my signup-IP should have been in the same range than the one I'm signing in through now, if I would have requested a IP from a account that isn't mine that would be clear, but my own.... But thanks that you even thought about it and not ignored me!

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Hmm, I'd say that's probably a bit to strict, as my signup-IP should have been in the same range than the one I'm signing in through now, if I would have requested a IP from a account that isn't mine that would be clear, but my own.... But thanks that you even thought about it and not ignored me!
If you were a VIP member, I would be more willing to sort through the IP addresses in history/logs although I am sure you can understand I can not be occupied by everyone sorting through IP logs for free. ;)

Even so, I would really not like to disclose IP history even to an account owner. Privacy is something we take very seriously and do our very best to guard everyone's identity here.

Anyways, I believe this is going off-topic from the main thread. Next reply, send me a PM (private message).