Whmcs and Teamspeak3 module

Gendos

Feb 15, 2016
Glad you fixed your problems, Could you share the soluction with the rest of the community? you could help someone else in need
unmark "admin only" in token and port and fix hostname ts3 server

peubraw

Mar 22, 2016
I've the same problem, and did what you guys said here:
1- edit server's name to 'teamspeak3' ;
2- unmark 'admin only';

and it did not help...

I've found a way to help on the 'menus' that can't be clicked. Gona edit this post later with that solution asa I get home!

SHBR

Feb 6, 2016
I've the same problem, and did what you guys said here:
1- edit server's name to 'teamspeak3' ;
2- unmark 'admin only';

and it did not help...

I've found a way to help on the 'menus' that can't be clicked. Gona edit this post later with that solution asa I get home!
waiting for the tutorial, also could not solve

carraman

Apr 30, 2016
hello good night have a problem with the module ago everything they tell me the module is 4.0 and my vercion 6.3 WHMCS is nulled when asking a server I do not get the mail where it leaves the ip, and puerto.toquen the administration panel client when looking at the product does not leave me gives me error on page algien of you know what the problem is I really need help thanks

carraman

Apr 30, 2016
give me error ( print or logs )
Hi thanks for answering look at the problem is siguiente.yo I think all bn and when a request ago I do not get the mail which gives you the port, touch, and ip. ECREA the mind and not automatic server pobria be the problem I thanks to me.
I thank you thank you to help me.

carraman

Apr 30, 2016
friend MadKill appreciate if you help me with this problem the way the print you later because I'm at work and I have ACCESS to the platform to send them to email you some where I can communicate with you or skype?

Baptiste

Oct 31, 2015
Hello guys i have a little problem because the module doesn't redirect when order on whmcs 6. I think it's because this is not the good version so anyone can drop the version for whmcs 6 please?
Thanks a lot guys

carraman

Apr 30, 2016
I have vercion and will complement miy 3.43 bn in whmcs v6.3.0 but the problem is that this with the original license would know if that license can be canceled to pass the complement and usuarlo all
b0fe62