[C] "Extended Info" Plugin + Source

Do you like this plugin?

• Total voters

Bielecki

Feb 11, 2016
Hey, I like this plugin. But some infos are unnecessary for me, while I need client Unique ID to be displayed. It is possible to make "settings" where you could off or on some messages? Could you add UUID to infos?
Thank you :)

EDIT: Unique User ID and channel ID too :)

Last edited:

Yuichan

Feb 20, 2016
When I connect, it lags when it says "Connected" (Con-nected is what it sounds like) and immediately crashes afterwards. Only gives me a box to 'type in what happened' so I'm not exactly sure what caused the crash. It is the only enabled plugin. Can you reproduce?

Edit: Saw this was happening (so it seems to be the same problem) with someone else. You said to change the buffersize. Does it need to be any certain number or anything as long as its bigger?
If it means anything, 16gig ram x64 bit

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Try like doubling the BUFSIZE for example. The thing is, i can't do shit right now since i need to install win 10 first :eek:

doo2doo2

Jul 9, 2015
nice plugin tho, can you tell me what file should I edit to make it also display join power and how to compile it (no need for detailed shit just tell me what program I need to compile this and what file to look into to make it also display join power)

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
nice plugin tho, can you tell me what file should I edit to make it also display join power and how to compile it (no need for detailed shit just tell me what program I need to compile this and what file to look into to make it also display join power)

Thanks, for compiling i suggest using MS Visual Studio 2015 Ultimate + You can't really display any more permissions except the ones already showing but you can give it a try ofc :)

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
It's not outdated but there are some anomalies in the code :p