[C] "Extended Info" Plugin + Source

Do you like this plugin?

• Total voters

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Ah, another issue: I can load the python plugin and use your script but as soon as i close the ts3 client it crashes and after a restart i have to enable your script again. Is that a problem of the python plugin ?
This seems to be a bug in pyTSon, i'm gonna forward your post to https://github.com/pathmann/pyTSon/issues/21

A temporary fix would be adding
Code:
extended info = True
to [plugins] in %appdata%\TS3Client\pyTSon.conf

c1912

Guy Incognito
Apr 5, 2016
Yes, I got the same issue. The settings menu is not loading. :(
@B1uscr34m
I've just copied info.py to my pythonTS scripts dir. Is there any missing settings/temp files maybe?
ISPValidator is working marvellous for me.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Yes, I got the same issue. The settings menu is not loading. :(
@B1uscr34m
I've just copied info.py to my pythonTS scripts dir. Is there any missing settings/temp files maybe?
ISPValidator is working marvellous for me.
You also need the UI file

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
It works on any API version that pyTSon supports. So 20 and 21

c1912

Guy Incognito
Apr 5, 2016
Hmm, I was a little confused yesterday and on the wrong machine with an older Teamspeak client. So, yeah, I've used the dll plugin version. :rolleyes:
So, I still can't get the python version to work... The settings menu does not open.
Sorry for that misinfo.

Where do I find these missing UI file? I got only the info.py in my pyTSon scripts folder.

c1912

Guy Incognito
Apr 5, 2016
Nice, now the settings menu appears and I can tick the functions I like to use.
The problem is, it takes no effect. After klicking apply (on_btn_apply_clicked) it shows no new infos and after a client restart the settings are resetted to the default.

What's about the "extended_info.ini" mentioned in the script? It's not created automatically by the script and you did not add it to the repository. Maybe that's the problem. :)

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Nice, now the settings menu appears and I can tick the functions I like to use.
The problem is, it takes no effect. After klicking apply (on_btn_apply_clicked) it shows no new infos and after a client restart the settings are resetted to the default.

What's about the "extended_info.ini" mentioned in the script? It's not created automatically by the script and you did not add it to the repository. Maybe that's the problem. :)
Normally it should be created automatically
https://github.com/Bluscream/Extended-Info-Plugin/blob/master/plugins/pyTSon/scripts/info.py#L64