Funny Posts of stupid Teamspeak employees

Who is the most stupid Teamspeak employee?

• dante696

Votes: 161 74.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Ludwig S.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ScP

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Nils

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • R. Ludwig

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Peter

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • uwe

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Andreas B

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • PeterS

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • David

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
First of all some information about Teamspeak Systems GmbH and their employees.

What is the full phrase for 'GmbH', and what do the words in this acronym mean in English?

Company Information
Code:
TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
Soiernstr. 1
82494 Krün
Germany
District Court of Munich, HRB 172523
Managing Director: Andreas Brillen
TIN: 114/140/10820
VAT ID1: DE 258622310
Who is who
Additional information
If you want to talk with Teamspeak Employees you can give it a try here or here.

Last edited:

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
HAHA xD,
I remember there was a thread about "Stupid TeamSpeak Mod/Devs" in the old forum, (Started by Registrator if I'm not mistaken)
Finally someone decided to "recreate" it
Thank you for posting this :D

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Basically that guy is me :D

:eek:

Omg,
Yesterday while I was exploring the "Extended Client Info" plugin's source, I noticed this

Code:
#define PLUGIN_AUTHOR "Bluscream"
Code:
const char* ts3plugin_author() {
   /* If you want to use wchar_t, see ts3plugin_name() on how to use */
  return "Bluscream";
}

I was like, Hey, I remember this plugin was posted by "Registrator" in the Old Forum, How comes this guy has the source?, could he really be Registrator?

Well, Good then, Happy to know you never left r4p3 :)

PS: You never uploaded the 32bit Version of that plugin xD

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Dante696 is probably the biggest fail ever. ;)

DISCLAIMER: All of the content found within this thread is strictly opinionated review. Collectively we share a negative opinion of Dante696, a public representative of the TeamSpeak 3 support community. While we do not like him very much, we still love him and hope that if he does find himself here --- we wish him no harm. It would be awesome if he could be a little more respectful to visitors though. He is one reason this website exists. If it were his choice, this entire website would be deleted immediately. I think the whole of TeamSpeak 3 may share this mentality. They seem to be a pretty secretive company too, which is a little creepy. Show some face a little, who runs the show?! Ehh..?

Dante696 [adjective] --- Someone whom demonstrates minimal human intelligence.

Ex: That man was acting so Dante696.

Anyone think we should get dante696 (com/tld) and turn it into a slideshow of all his stupid posts? It would be hilarious to read through all of his stupid posts. Even for people that don't understand TeamSpeak 3, I think they would understand how stupid some of the stuff he posts is. :D

Last edited:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
7f39c643ec7e7c1ca58679257a1ce3fe.png

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I decided to dig up some actual information on a real person behind TeamSpeak, to see how they carry themselves in public while professionally representing their company. In the video you will see Andreas Brillen --- the CEO listed as the managing director on their contact page. I think Andreas did an alright job although he definitely seems unprepared (uhh, uhh, uhhmmm, umm, to uh, uhh, uuiimm, und und) in that interview. I will let you be the judge. It looks like Andreas is the manager of inside sales at https://www.linkedin.com/company/aspect-software (Aspect Software Inc.) --- he is still very secretive as an individual (odd for a CEO, I would expect a little public presence --- even just a face portrait on the website). For example his LinkedIn page has just 2 connections. His title is listed here: http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Andreas-Brillen/1607665816 for Aspect Software (Solution Consultant). It seems like all of his titles have multiple names. He is a CEO and managing director at one business (TeamSpeak) while at another he is the manager of inside sales and solution consultant at Aspect Software. I am interested in learning more about him and what he thinks about security management. ;)

Last edited: