GamesCom Hero 2017 - Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Win a GamesCom 2017 Hero Badge for TeamSpeak 3!

8PE6bQ8.jpg
chrome_2017-08-25_12-07-15.png
_________________________________________________________________________________
How to enter the raffle?

Reply with the answer to the following question below
For how long do you know r4p3.net and why did you join us?

Your Account must be registered before the time of this post.
Your account must have the status "verified" -> you have to have at least 3 posts before replying here.

How many times can you enter the raffle?
VIP member: 2 times - Write two posts in a row (Donator, Contributor, MotM, Lifetime, Staff)
Normal members: 1 time

When drawing the winner, I will check for all the requirements above.
With entering this raffle, you also agree you do not have any right to get the code and we also do not guarantee the code will work.
We also want to remind you.. Multi Accounting will result in possbile bans. Don't try to risk it.. It is seriously not worth it..

I will edit the time remaining here:
0 hours remaining

Last edited by a moderator:

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well I know R4P3 for like year and a half. And I why did I join? Well simply I loved and still love Teamspeak software and it's design so I have always wanted my own server but ATHP prices were too high so I was searching for cracked TS3 Servers and I found R4P3.net. As a thanks for your effort I have made TS3 Server Installer for Windows and some minor stuff which I can't remember. :D

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well I know R4P3 for like year and a half. And I why did I join? Well simply I loved and still love Teamspeak software and it's design so I have always wanted my own server but ATHP prices were too high so I was searching for cracked TS3 Servers and I found R4P3.net. As a thanks for your effort I have made TS3 Server Installer for Windows and some minor stuff which I can't remember. :D
Entry #2

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Im on R4P3 for a long time, i joined because of script, bought VIP and my work bringed me Mod :D

Entry -1

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Im on R4P3 for a long time, i joined because of script, bought VIP and my work bringed me Mod :D

Entry -2

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
Hey I joined the community to find new, new scripts new software and nice people. Recently to provide a project with a good friend together.

With kind regards ghostrider92

Floflobel

Nov 9, 2016
Hi everyone,
I join R3P3 at 9 November 2016. If my memories are good, I discovered this forum by looking for a crack to have more slot on teamspeak while waiting for my non-profit license.
I would like to get this badge because I can not move to the gamecome and teamspeak is for me my favorite vocal software.
I love this forum and I come every day to see the news.
Thank you for this raffle and soon on r4p3 ;) !

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I apparently joined on the first day of 2016? I'm not even sure anymore myself but it should fit.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I got here through Zundarian. A youtube who creates videos about booter and sometimes teamspeak crasher (the reason I got here)

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
I know R4P3 for a very long time and I am very happy when I can help others :) I just love this site and I can recommend it to everyone. I would like to have this badge because I want to make a friend happy with it. He wanted it so much and I would like to fulfill this wish. R4P3 is like a second family for me. Here I feel most comfortable. And most of the time I also try to find bugs and then report them to R4P3. :) It's a lot of fun here. I just want my friend to get this badge so he is very happy. :)

Best Regards Rikku :)

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
I know R4P3 for a very long time and I am very happy when I can help others :) I just love this site and I can recommend it to everyone. I would like to have this badge because I want to make a friend happy with it. He wanted it so much and I would like to fulfill this wish. R4P3 is like a second family for me. Here I feel most comfortable. And most of the time I also try to find bugs and then report them to R4P3. :) It's a lot of fun here. I just want my friend to get this badge so he is very happy. :)

Best Regards Rikku :)

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I know r4p3 dot net from a friend who used a Cracked TS3 Server. I am registered since Feb 2, 2016. I look every day on this cool Forum / Community i found friends here with the same interestings. I am a VIP for over a Year now and i like to donate R4P3.net because here i can still find new things i dont´t know and learn new things. It would be cool if i can get this Badge i would be very happy. I cant go this Year to the Gamescom because I had an operation at my foot and i cant walk.

regards joxi / post 1

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I know r4p3 dot net from a friend who used a Cracked TS3 Server. I am registered since Feb 2, 2016. I look every day on this cool Forum / Community i found friends here with the same interestings. I am a VIP for over a Year now and i like to donate R4P3.net because here i can still find new things i dont´t know and learn new things. It would be cool if i can get this Badge i would be very happy. I cant go this Year to the Gamescom because I had an operation at my foot and i cant walk.

regards joxi / post 2

bookAS

Aug 12, 2016
I can be wrong, but I know the resource for about 2 years, time to fly quickly :(
I consider r4p3.net the best resource about the teamspeak product. Even the official developers give less information than here. Excellent community :)

Entry -1

Last edited:

elRazer

Nov 28, 2015
im registered since november 28, 2015 and i joined because the teamspeak crack server, plugins and more.
I know r4p3.net from a friend who used teamspeak exploits from here.
Maybe i get this badge, cause this looks very cool.

elRazer

Nov 28, 2015
im registered since november 28, 2015 and i joined because the teamspeak crack server, plugins and more.
I know r4p3.net from a friend who used teamspeak exploits from here.
Maybe i get this badge, cause this looks very cool.

// 2

eNTiKeY

Aug 23, 2017
I have read a lot about your site back then and was very often to visit your site so I wanted to read some tips for teamspek. I've been logged into your site for a couple of days and I'm interested in working with teamspek too. I hope that I will find good friends here with whom I can exchange good information.
I have even found a compatriot here :)

Thank you :D

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
I've joined R4P3 almost a year ago, I was looking for a TS3 comunity that leads the scripting and modding of teamspeak. I found your name in another forum, searching on google I found you and since then I join your amazing comunity, first just looking posts and following the guides of some of your great scripts, but since some weeks ago I've started to interact with your comunity, in research of help and helping others with the small things I've learned.

Almost since the first month I've joined your vip, I believe your work is worth it, you give us an amazing content that without you I couldn't do myself.

Thanks to this comunity me and my friends have created one of the most amazing TS3 servers of Spain, and every single user of our comunity is really amazed with our work.

I can't say anything more that you guys are the real deal in TS3. You can be proud of what you have created.

Entry -1

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
I've joined R4P3 almost a year ago, I was looking for a TS3 comunity that leads the scripting and modding of teamspeak. I found your name in another forum, searching on google I found you and since then I join your amazing comunity, first just looking posts and following the guides of some of your great scripts, but since some weeks ago I've started to interact with your comunity, in research of help and helping others with the small things I've learned.
Almost since the first month I've joined your vip, I believe your work is worth it, you give us an amazing content that without you I couldn't do myself.

Thanks to this comunity me and my friends have created one of the most amazing TS3 servers of Spain, and every single user of our comunity is really amazed with our work.

I can't say anything more that you guys are the real deal in TS3. You can be proud of what you have created.

Entry -2

Status
Not open for further replies.