GamesCom Hero 2017 - Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_body

Mar 27, 2017
I've joined R4P3 almost a year ago، i found your forum while searching for TS3 Server's , i realy loved this forum and i meet alot of members and freinds here
R4p3 is the best comuntiy i ever had
<3

Toasty

Dec 29, 2015
I have joined r4pe.net I think a year ago, my aim was it to get my teamspeak safer and fancy. And I can say all the plugins and "mods" from the users here helped me to achieve this goal. So thanks to all :)

Lonzea

Jun 23, 2017
I joined R4P3 a couple of months ago but I've been on this forum for a while, whenever I needed help with something this would be the place to go since almost everyone here is very knowledgeable with teamspeak. The main reason I joined the community was for teamspeak help and looking at previous questions others asked. I never really had any interest in posting messages since I usually have no relevant input.
I don't there there is anything for me to write here so I'll end it here.

Entry -1

Miki_57

Aug 23, 2017
Uh,
I know R4P3 Community by searching teamspeak stuff randomly in google, But i didn't register... then i register in 13 February 2016, my account maybe deleted for inactivity and i reregistered in 23 August 2017 for the magic badge :p
And, im here for participate in this contest, unfortunately i'm not very active in this forum. But i will try to overcome this :D

Last edited:

Main Fighter

Sep 15, 2015
Been here since late 2015 and pretty sure I came across you guys mainly because of the TS3 crack then stuck around because of some of the work you guys were doing on TS crashes and the like.

Archie

Feb 8, 2016
Registered since February last year and joined here for help with TeamSpeak scripting and support, I check this forum almost daily and its one of the most helpful places for running my TeamSpeak.

Lunyie

VIP
Feb 23, 2017
Im am know R4P3 now for almost 2 years so far, back at this time i came to R4P3, as i searched for a Teamspeak Server Crack :D

mgrm47

instagram: @m47
Jul 15, 2015
Hello
I joined r4p3.net two years ago and I benefited a lot from the site and follow the site permanently and I like to share with my work
I am very interested to the teamspeak
and I have 4 teamspeak servers
I spend most of my time in the teamspeak
I thank all the r4p3 team
\\ 2

DDoSBoy

May 11, 2016
Welcome all I knew the forum from the year and the text of the approximation or nearly two years I have known because of the publication of the Arab domain Almntadi We have already opened an Arabic section in the sub-sections of languages I and Spicel and Omar and we helped everyone in this section and so and bought more private members and benefit from them and advise Everyone bought the special memberships and I hope to be a winner of the competition :)

Thalorim

Sep 23, 2015
I've joined r4p3 on Sep 23th, 2015 I am the 1380th member registered. Reason why I joined is cause I never didn't like to pay something that I can get for free and that is the teamspeak 3 license. 2nd reason why I actually joined is cause i saw the community is new and it doesn't have that much people there weren't many stuff available like it is nowdays. Recently I've purchased VIP but suprisingly I haven't use any of it's privilege i just had a feeling that donating to this community is a nice thing to do and to support the hardworking team ! :)

Corne

Jan 12, 2016
I joined R4p3 around beginning 2016. i Joined here as i felt this is a community where i can learn lots and hopefully contribute to others as well.
Got to know you guys after doing research on a project i was working on.

GG Guys

Thalorim

Sep 23, 2015
I've joined r4p3 on Sep 23th, 2015 I am the 1380th member registered. Reason why I joined is cause I never didn't like to pay something that I can get for free and that is the teamspeak 3 license. 2nd reason why I actually joined is cause i saw the community is new and it doesn't have that much people there weren't many stuff available like it is nowdays. Recently I've purchased VIP but suprisingly I haven't use any of it's privilege i just had a feeling that donating to this community is a nice thing to do and to support the hardworking team ! :)

MrxRedBull

Sep 12, 2015
I've joined R4P3 Sep 12, 2015 I was looking for TeamSpeak license emulator and now I love this forum!

Thanks for this raffle

Crysix

Jan 7, 2017
I know R4P3 since I joined and I was looking for a new nice forum about cracking and stuff. So i regged me here and instantly published the steamhourboostv2 from frk here.
I wish everyone good luck and a nice day! :)

Entry #1

xRaid

Sep 20, 2015
first time i heard about R4P3 was about 2 years ago. there was a teamspeak exploit, that crashes the server and the one who did this, used the free version, which wrote something like "R4P3 is a security research team" in the chat. so i joined R4P3 to download the fix and browse the forums. After a couple of weeks i decided to buy VIP for a month.
At a certain time there was only bitcoin accepted to buy vip. So i decited to wait a bit and buy VIP for a year with paypal. I'm here, because the community brings nice tools, scripts, cracks, and so on to improve the teamspeak experience

Entry #1

xRaid

Sep 20, 2015
first time i heard about R4P3 was about 2 years ago. there was a teamspeak exploit, that crashes the server and the one who did this, used the free version, which wrote something like "R4P3 is a security research team" in the chat. so i joined R4P3 to download the fix and browse the forums. After a couple of weeks i decided to buy VIP for a month.
At a certain time there was only bitcoin accepted to buy vip. So i decited to wait a bit and buy VIP for a year with paypal. I'm here, because the community brings nice tools, scripts, cracks, and so on to improve the teamspeak experience

Entry #2

Status
Not open for further replies.