GamesCom Hero 2017 - Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickwick

Sep 11, 2015
I registered back in September 11, 2015. Wow I can not believe it's been 2 years already. Time truly flies. I've had a vps for quite some time and wanted to put it to some use. r4p3 helped me provide that. At one point I had a NPL but my 3tb seagate hdd failed and I lost everything. I've always thought this was the best place for anything teamspeak related. Much better than even the flooded teamspeak forums themselves where sometimes the devs/admins don't even know what they are talking about. There are much more knowledgeable users here. I've also come from a past of hacking communities and wanted to be a part of another one. A nice tight nit community and I wanted to help. I already started learning some programming and will continue to learn and perhaps I at some point will be a part of the team and will be taking lessons from you guys.

Keviro

Nov 26, 2015
I have been registered since November 2015. The reason for the registration in that time was that I could get a little more information about the security vulnerabilities in TeamSpeak. My interest was determined both by curiosity, as well as by the intention to better protect our TeamSpeak server. Especially the many and fast hotfixes helped. Client and serveride.

Entry - 1

Keviro

Nov 26, 2015
I have been registered since November 2015. The reason for the registration in that time was that I could get a little more information about the security vulnerabilities in TeamSpeak. My interest was determined both by curiosity, as well as by the intention to better protect our TeamSpeak server. Especially the many and fast hotfixes helped. Client and serveride.

Entry - 2

babak2010

Jul 16, 2017
I must to say i am new here but i know here from one years ago , I am from Persian , everything is filtered in my country , I was on RC , Garena , Discord , IRC , ,,, filtered one by one so I searched for new one and finally i found teamspeak in r4p3 then i learned how i can run my own ts server , so after that i understood i can do more with that , i found some plugin and php bot here i tried to run some of them , now i understood i can write my own plugin i found some interesting tutorial here . i joind here caz i learned most of things i know about teamspeak and there is lot of peapole they care about my querstions about teamspeak and i want to release my owns plugin soon.
at the end i hope my country don't filter here and teamspeak :mad:

ULDIN

Mar 14, 2016
I've known since 2015. I signed up in 2016 and will soon be VIP

hiimmartyna

Dec 4, 2016
I know R4P3 for about a year now. I joined R4P3 becouse I wanted to have access to great materials created by this community.

AvertMiknee

Aug 5, 2016
I have known r4p3 for over 1 and a half years and I joined because I was interested in finding the best ddos protection (and I think I did). But then I came across the Teamspeak License Crack and I have used the forums occasionally since then.

Nikellas

Aug 25, 2016
I know #R4P3 for 1 Year and i join to learn more about TeamSpeak Servers,I wish i win that beacause i want to be a Collector of badges and my Friend @Alligatoras has invite me here!! and i want to give him Thanks and a big hug!

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I decided to participate too - found a friend who loves badges how it looks like :)
I am an r4p3 member for more that a year, one day i decided to join because i found some cool scripts that i could use for my server. I guess my Moderator group shows how much i do like the R4P3 community, and if i have moments of fun here ;)

Entry No 1

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I decided to participate too - found a friend who loves badges how it looks like :)
I am an r4p3 member for more that a year, one day i decided to join because i found some cool scripts that i could use for my server. I guess my Moderator group shows how much i do like the R4P3 community, and if i have moments of fun here ;)

Entry No 2

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I joined R4P3 because, well I don't really remember for certain - Pretty sure it was the TeamSpeak Server Crack. After that I tried to not only Take, but also give - So I stayed here for a while, found a cozy place and decided to stick aroud.

If I win give the Code to @Alligatoras. He is our real Hero.

Just because I can enter twice, doesn't mean I have to right?

bookAS

Aug 12, 2016
I can be wrong, but I know the resource for about 2 years, time to fly quickly :(
I consider r4p3.net the best resource about the teamspeak product. Even the official developers give less information than here. Excellent community :)

Entry -2

mgrm47

instagram: @m47
Jul 15, 2015
Hello
I joined r4p3.net two years ago and I benefited a lot from the site and follow the site permanently and I like to share with my work
I am very interested to the teamspeak
and I have 4 teamspeak servers
I spend most of my time in the teamspeak
I thank all the r4p3 team

KissKiss

May 21, 2015
I've joined R4P3 on 21st May 2015, and was in search of a forum where TS3 geeks can expose their own ideas and discuss about the problems / bugs of TS3.
Since then, I can say that joining this forum was worthwhile under every aspect, even if I didn't post so many messages, I've read almost every post on this website.

So, seeing with my eyes the forum's user growth in a very "short" time, I can assure there are not so many forums like this over the net.

Entry #1

KissKiss

May 21, 2015
I've joined R4P3 on 21st May 2015, and was in search of a forum where TS3 geeks can expose their own ideas and discuss about the problems / bugs of TS3.
Since then, I can say that joining this forum was worthwhile under every aspect, even if I didn't post so many messages, I've read almost every post on this website.

So, seeing with my eyes the forum's user growth in a very "short" time, I can assure there are not so many forums like this over the net.

Entry #2

Status
Not open for further replies.