(Help) A good europe host for my ts3 community?

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
forgot to precise that GAME servers at Treudler.net are using the OVH anti-DDoS GAME protection.
Yes i have take a vps game from Treundler.net and support help me in only 3 minutes and server never lag or other is a good vps, but all is possible in this world :Dand
I hope so continue my experience in treundler ;)

Probably i try all their vps and make a review for all the tipe of them (kvm, game,ssd ecc)

Grid

Dec 31, 2015
Yes i have take a vps game from Treundler.net and support help me in only 3 minutes and server never lag or other is a good vps, but all is possible in this world :Dand
I hope so continue my experience in treundler ;)

Probably i try all their vps and make a review for all the tipe of them (kvm, game,ssd ecc)
I had the opportunity to test out their KVM SSD, their OpenVZ Game and I'm actually using their KVM Game.
Everything worked flawlessly.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
So extravm bans clients for using teamspeak crack? lol No money for more IPs? Thats dumb I guess from their part
Thats really stupid comment.
Why would they spend extra money because of stupid people.

linuxman

Feb 8, 2016
You can try our hosting! All r4p3 client have 10% discount with this code "R4P3"

Your protection is OVH PRO?Also i see there is a problem with some pieces on your page...
Frzoe1d

HardRevo

Sep 26, 2016
Dude? Shhhh... Dont talk shit... Your company is simple a big crap... BlazingFast, worst company i saw in my life...

This is a seriously company... ;) :)

I bought a VPS on ExtraVM and when conneting to the teamspeak I had a warning saying that the license on this server was invalid and to contact my hosting provider.
Probably because the owner of that IP hosted a cracked server before me. So I contacted support they asked for my team speak License and they gave me a new IP. Support is also really fast. Max it took was around 10 minutes. (only contacted them 3 times so)

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
I bought a VPS on ExtraVM and when conneting to the teamspeak I had a warning saying that the license on this server was invalid and to contact my hosting provider.
Probably because the owner of that IP hosted a cracked server before me. So I contacted support they asked for my team speak License and they gave me a new IP. Support is also really fast. Max it took was around 10 minutes. (only contacted them 3 times so)
I had the same problem when i buy from it so, i think they have an exploit to wiew the license.Whatch out, the suport will ban you if request to remove this message
or something. But they refund the service:)

Last edited:

HardRevo

Sep 26, 2016
I had the same problem when i buy from it so, i think they have an exploit to wiew the license.Whatch out, the suport will ban you if request to remove this message
or something. But the refund the service:)
No I mean the previous owner of that IP must have been using a cracked team speak server. So team speak blacklisted the IP. I have a legit license. So I asked them to change the IP. And they did.

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
No I mean the previous owner of that IP must have been using a cracked team speak server. So team speak blacklisted the IP. I have a legit license. So I asked them to change the IP. And they did.
Ahh yes ok, but if you are cracked they ban man. i 've alredy tried.

BlackNetwork

May 23, 2017
BlazingFast.io is very good for small and big servers.
Protection is very good, servers so fast :)
10% discount with my code : 6J36S8SKHSD8

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
BlazingFast.io is very good for small and big servers.
Protection is very good, servers so fast :)
10% discount with my code : 6J36S8SKHSD8
Blazing use Voxiliy, high packetloss when you are under attack and not the best support.

Last edited:

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
BlazingFast does not use Voxility anymore. And if you request their teamspeak protection you should be fine from any attack its just like OVH game.

Delfyni

Dec 29, 2016
Proof proof proof. ;)
Dont be mad cuz you cant drop OVH Game TeamSpeak3. (With drop i mean DOWN)
Same to you Nyuu and Mr.Wolf :p