(Help) A good europe host for my ts3 community?

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Proof proof proof. ;)
Dont be mad cuz you cant drop OVH Game TeamSpeak3. (With drop i mean DOWN)
Same to you Nyuu and Mr.Wolf :p
Here is another one to the list of "special" people that come to this world..
Your activity in this forum has been amazing let me know when you have actual proof of that big mouth lol
"Dogs that bark a lot don't bite"

Delfyni

Dec 29, 2016
Hello sir. Booter Kid, please calm down.
Since I have noticed that you'r brain is not activated or is not working probably i will give you a littl reminder (for free you dont need VIP for that).
#Letthebeefbegin
And now hellow Mr.Wolf the "Matrix Guy" or "Mr. Botnet Guy" Cheerz from the "Ego Guy" :p ("Not everybody has a botnet") ~ ~ ~ :eek:

Last edited:

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Since I have noticed that you'r brain is not activated or not working probably i will give you a littl reminder (for free you dont need VIP for that).
#Letthebeefbegin
And now hellow Mr.Wolf the "Matrix Guy" or "Mr. Botnet Guy" Cheerz from the "Ego Guy" :p ("Not everybody has a botnet") ~ ~ ~ :eek:
The only thing you did was lose time of your life, and prove that you can doodle in paint. Won't lose more time with you have fun with paint

linuxman

Feb 8, 2016
Since I have noticed that you'r brain is not activated or is not working probably i will give you a littl reminder (for free you dont need VIP for that).
#Letthebeefbegin

Phase picasso/dali?You have talent...

Lunyie

VIP
Feb 23, 2017
When you are still searching for an hoster, i can recommend Qloc. They using First-Colo. :D