Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
New Update for @Floflobel :
https://github.com/DatDraggy/coinhive-teamspeak

1. Download as zip
  2. Backup your existing config.php
  3. Replace the old coinhive-teamspeak files on your webserver with the new ones
  4. Paste your old config.php

If you are using your old config.php, add following to the config.php file:
PHP:
$config["debugPass"] = ""; //Passwort for debug. Leave empty if not needed for security reasons

To use the debug, navigate to example.com/hive/testconn.php

If the connection was successful, you should see a select box with all online users. If not, a big error is visible.

To test if giving groups is possible, edit config.php and set a password. Then use testconn.php to test it by selecting a user and clicking "Add to group" (the selected user will receive the group specified in config.php)

Floflobel

Nov 9, 2016
Sorry for the long response time, I did not receive the notification.
On the web page testconn.php I have all user connected of my teamspeak. I try to add group and it's works.
When I try to register a user, I see only my user that I just debug and I don't show other users.
I register the user and I have this error on page reg_user.php:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: reg_names in /var/www/coinhive-teamspeak/hive/reg_user.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/coinhive-teamspeak/hive/reg_user.php on line 14
Post-Only enabled webpage. Please use the form.

I go to the page miner.php and select the unique user and I have this error:
Code:
 Hashes left: 
Notice:  Undefined index: total in /var/www/coinhive-teamspeak/hive/check_balance.php on line 24

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Sorry for the long response time, I did not receive the notification.
On the web page testconn.php I have all user connected of my teamspeak. I try to add group and it's works.
When I try to register a user, I see only my user that I just debug and I don't show other users.
I register the user and I have this error on page reg_user.php:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: reg_names in /var/www/coinhive-teamspeak/hive/reg_user.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/coinhive-teamspeak/hive/reg_user.php on line 14
Post-Only enabled webpage. Please use the form.

I go to the page miner.php and select the unique user and I have this error:
Code:
 Hashes left:
Notice:  Undefined index: total in /var/www/coinhive-teamspeak/hive/check_balance.php on line 24
You can only register users that have the site visitors IP.

I think you have an old version. Try downloading the zip from github and try it again. It looks like the select box isn't sending the username.

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Is it possible to give the Miners a specific group after they reached a specific amount of hashes?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Is it possible to give the Miners a specific group after they reached a specific amount of hashes?
that's exactly what this is for. Example: User Ralph mines hashes and receives group id 5 after reaching 3000000 hashes.

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
The Hashes left: 3,000,000 Countdown doesnt drop for me.

I did 49000 TOTAL so far but its still 3,000,000 left, even after reloading the Website.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016

I did 49000 TOTAL so far but its still 3,000,000 left, even after reloading the Website.
Oh, that is odd. I just tested it and it looks like I have the same problem. I will look into it, thanks.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016

Okay that's just a little bug that I still have to fix. This happens when your secret key in hive/config.php is not correct. I will make an update so that it'll throw an error if something is wrong.

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Cheers. I still got this error whenever i try to add myself through debug (testconn.php)

Code:
Error 1281: database empty result set

exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'database empty result set'....

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Cheers. I still got this error whenever i try to add myself through debug (testconn.php)

Code:
Error 1281: database empty result set

exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'database empty result set'....
That means it couldn't find the UID on the teamspeak server.
Do you have multiple servers in the config? I think that could happen if you never visited one of the servers before.

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Yeah i have multiple Servers, but im connected to both of them. Also; error when i only choose 1 server :/

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Looks like its working now with the UID adding in debug. But the 3,000,000 is still not counting down :/

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
v1.2.0 Fixed a bug where a + in the uid would result in no progress being saved

Files to update: get_names.php check_balance.php config.php
To update: Copy following to the end of your config after downloading the new files if you don't want to re-do it
PHP:
function uidencode($uid){return str_replace("+", "$$", $uid);}
function uiddecode($uid){return str_replace("$$", "+", $uid);}